Landlubbing on Monterey Bay
Captain's Inn at Moss Landing • Moss Landing, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($130), or a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays ($330) in High Seas, Pelican Beach, Sail Away, Cast Away, River Front, Sanctuary, Historical Admiral's Wife, or Historical Captain's Quarters Rooms
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two in the Dining Room
- Friday Night Stays Include Wine Tasting at a Local Tasting Room
- Fresh Cookies at Night
- In-Room Spa Sea-Salt Soak
- Hot Decadent Chocolate with Espresso (Mocha Kiss Take-Home Gift Set)
Say "aye!" to this week's Escape to the Captain's Inn at Moss Landing, set amid the marshes and beaches of the avian-rich tidal channel between Monterey and Santa Cruz.
This AAA Three Diamond-rated retreat is offering a one-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($130), or a two-night stay for two, Fridays and Saturdays ($330), in the High Seas, Pelican Beach, Sail Away, Cast Away, River Front, Sanctuary, Historical Admiral's Wife, or Historical Captain's Quarters rooms.
The charming innkeepers at this nautically themed affair have gone overboard when it comes to hospitality, offering feather pillows, plush beds, private baths with cozy robes, warm fireplaces, satellite TV, and coastal or dune views in each room. The Sanctuary, River Front, and Cast Away rooms feature an oversized shower done in tile, while the Pelican Beach, Sail Away, and High Seas rooms include soaking tubs for two. Meanwhile, the Historical Captain's Quarters and Admiral's Wife rooms boast crystal chandeliers and vaulted ceilings.
Slake your morning hunger in the sunlit dining room with freshly brewed coffee, paired with a breakfast feast of homemade pastries, fresh fruit, and other tasty treats. Afterward, unwind in your room, where a relaxing spa sea-salt soak awaits you. The pampering continues with hot chocolate and tea in the dining room, and you'll have fresh-baked cookies waiting in your guest room at night. Opt for a weekend stay and sample wines, free of charge, at a local tasting room.
Rested and rejuvenated, you're ready to dive into all this sleepy hamlet offers. Take a stroll along the beach just a short walk away, or head to Monterey Bay Equestrian Center and gallop on horseback beside the waves. Get up close with playful sea otters on the Elkhorn Slough Safari, or take a day trip to Santa Cruz, just 25 minutes away.
But if relaxation and nothing more is what you crave, sit back at Captain's Inn and watch the tide come and go as harbor seals nuzzle on the marsh. Repose ahoy!
"We stay in B&Bs all over the country. The Captain's Inn immediately became one of our favorites—amazing location, lovely, comfortable rooms, warm hospitality, and attention to detail."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book by 5/15/12
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 8 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers valid in the following rooms: High Seas, Pelican Beach, Sail Away, Cast Away, River Front, Sanctuary, Historical Admiral's Wife, or Historical Captain's Quarters Rooms
- Vouchers include Daily Full Breakfast for Two, Friday Night Stays Include Wine Tasting at a Local Tasting Room , Fresh Cookies at Night , In-Room Spa Sea-Salt Soak, Hot Chocolate with Espresso
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Nearby activities may require reservations in advance
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: 5/25-5/28, 6/3-6/6
- 11% taxes and fees payable upon arrival
- Adult guests preferred as this intended to be a romantic getaway
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2012 • Enjoy By June 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings