Head Over Heels for a European Holiday
abba Berlin Hotel • Berlin, Germany
- A Two- ($329), Three- ($439), or Five-Night ($649) Stay for Two
- Two-Course Dinner for Two on First Night at abba Mia Restaurante
- Two Tickets to The Story of Berlin Museum
- 10% Discount at Karstadt Department Store
- 48-Hour Berlin WelcomeCard for Two
- Late Checkout
If The Name of the Game is to find a getaway that will save you money, money, money, then you can lay all your love on us, because we've done a Super Trouper job this week: A stay for two at the abba Berlin Hotel is $329 for two nights, $439 for three nights, or $649 for five nights.
Delight in everything modern Berlin has to offer in this new city-centre hotel. You'll go Head Over Heels for its spacious rooms, outfitted with the latest conveniences and designed to make your stay as comfortable as possible. You and your Honey, Honey will be treated to a welcome drink upon arrival, as well as an included dinner for two at the abba Mia Restaurante, which specializes in local cuisine.
Each Escapee will also say "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" to a Berlin WelcomeCard, which is valid for 48 hours and includes unlimited travel on public transport, a city guide, and reduced admission prices for a wide selection of museums, exhibitions, and sights. As part of your stay you'll also receive two tickets for The Story of Berlin, an interactive museum in which you can experience life in Berlin during different eras.
Those who love shopping are in a prime location, as the hotel is just minutes away from the Kurfürstendamm shopping area, where Escapees will enjoy a ten-percent discount at the Karstadt department store. And, with more than 300 clubs and 700 bars and restaurants in the city, Dancing Queens will also be spoiled for choice. Check out the bustling bars of Monbijouplatz or head to Mitte and dance until dawn.
We think you'll be singing from the rooftops about this week's Escape, but remember, the winner takes it all—so snap it up before it meets its Waterloo.
"Two Berlins that had been separated for almost 30 years have become one, and in the scar of barren borderland between them cutting-edge architecture, culture, entertainment, nightlife, and shopping make the city one of the world's hippest destinations."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit three per purchaser; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 1st 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option A is valid for two nights, option B is valid for three nights and option C is valid for five nights
- Not valid 7th-9th February, 6th-10th March or 24th-27th April 2012
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 1, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2012 • Enjoy By December 1, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings