Counting Your Lucky Stars at a Desert Oasis
Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays and Saturdays ($219)
- Two Breakfast Buffet Passes
- Two Movie Tickets to Regal Cinemas
- $100 Spa Credit
- Late 4 p.m. Checkout
- VIP Lounge Check-In for Sunday-though-Thursday Stays
Some vacation opportunities are lucky, some are smart, and some have the good fortune of being both. Get ready to ante up with this week's Escape to Las Vegas, where a two-night stay for two at the Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa is an ace in your hand that needs to be played.
Put a Texas Hold'em around a two-night stay for two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays and Saturdays ($219). You'll feel like you've hit the jackpot in your room with its 42-inch plasma TV, iPod jack with built-in sound system, and king-size bed with high-thread-count linens. Go all in and order in-room spa services––you've got a $100 spa credit to bet your beauty on.
In the morning, go double or nothing with two passes to the hotel's generous breakfast buffet. There's virtually no limit to this high-stakes breakfast that offers golden-brown French toast, fruit-smothered pancakes, fluffy made-to-order omelets, and more.
When it comes to entertainment, you can wager the full movie house on a good time at Regal Cinemas, where you'll have two movie tickets to use. Or, try your luck on the world-class casino floor that boasts more than 3,000 of the latest casino slots and video poker games, table games including blackjack, baccarat, craps, and roulette, a 24-hour poker room, and two high-limit areas.
Feel free to come early and stay late––Sunday-through-Thursday stays receive a VIP check-in, and all stays provide a late 4 p.m. checkout.
Lady Luck is on your side––this Vegas vacation is a triple seven.
"The hotel is modern, well-appointed, and gorgeous. Its location is far from the craziness and traffic of the Strip, and the view gives you the choice of the city or the natural beauty of Red Rock Canyon. "-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include two breakfast buffet passes, two movie tickets to Regal Cinemas, $100 spa credit, late 4 p.m. checkout, and VIP lounge check-in for Sunday-though-Thursday stays
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Upgrades are available
- Must be 21 to check-in
- Wi-fi available
- Airfare not included
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: February 23 ,24 ,25, 28; March 6, 7, 8, 15; April 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27; and May 21, 22
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings