Spectacular Landscapes in the Aegean Sea
Artemis Suites • Santorini Cyclades, Greece
- Four- or Seven-Night Break for Two to Santorini in Superior Room from £359 to £1,259
- Breakfast Included
- Bottle of Wine and Fruit Selection Upon Arrival
- Half-Hour Massage Each
- Late Checkout and Early Check-In Upon Availability
- Direct Flight Options from London Heathrow, Birmingham, Manchester, and More (Not Included)
In her time, Greek goddess of hunting Artemis trained a pack of enchanted dogs, tamed a wild boar to battle her enemies, and captured a herd of gold-horned deer to pull her chariot. Sounds exhausting—if, like her, you could do with some rest, shoot like an arrow to the Greek island of Santorini, and the four-star Artemis Suites.
A four-night stay at the tranquil hotel for two people, between April 1 and May 15 or September 25 and October 31, is just £359 (up to a £676.20 value); while extending your stay to seven nights is only £629 (up to a £1,104.60 value). Alternatively, travel at other times in the season* for between £549 and £1,259.
Enjoy a feast for the senses in a superior double room, all of which are themed around a vibrant pink, blue, or green colour scheme and have views of the volcano which dominates Santorini's breathaking landscape. Indulge yourself with a welcome bottle of wine and a selection of fruit, before unwinding with a half-hour massage each. Later, ditch the toga in favour of a swimsuit and dip into the pool, where your location on the cliff provides spectacular views of the sunset over the Aegean Sea.
After you've captured breakfast the next day, the nearby village of Megalochori has neo-classical mansions and vineyards for exploring, or hop on the bus to the island's capital Fira, where you can take a donkey ride through the streets or visit the caldera which shapes the island. Dramatic cliff faces and volcanic beaches distinguish this Greek idyll, and with a late checkout and early check-in, so you have plenty of time to rest on your laurels, should you wish.
If you've been hunting for a little relaxation, this heavenly Escape is fit for a deity—click 'Buy Now' before it becomes mere myth.
• Between April 1 and May 15 or September 25 and October 31: £359 (up to a £676.20 value)
• Between May 16 and June 30 or September 10 to 25: £549 (up to a £945 value)
• Between July 1 and September 9: £739 (up to a £1,247.40 value)
• Between April 1 and May 15 or September 25 and October 31: £629 (up to a £1,104.60 value)
• Between May 16 and June 30 or September 10 to 25: £949 (up to a £1,575 value)
• Between July 1 and September 9: £1,259 (up to a £2,104.20 value)
"Fantastic, fabulous Santorini deserves all the superlatives. Even the most jaded traveller succumbs to the awesome drama of this surreal landscape."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit three purchases per person; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 October 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid only in the period displayed on the voucher
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior double room; includes free upgrade which is subject to availability
- Voucher includes breakfast, bottle of wine and fruit selection upon arrival, half-hour massage each, late checkout and early check-in upon availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings