Out with the New in the Lake Sunapee Region
The Candlelite Inn • Bradford, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($243) or Fridays and Saturdays ($269), in a Standard Room
- Daily Three-Course Breakfast for Two
- Lunch Picnic Basket for Two
- Evening Hors D'oeuvres Upon Arrival
- $8 Off Two Tickets for The Fells Historic Estate & Gardens
- $4 Off Two Tickets for a One-Hour and 45-Minute Scenic Afternoon Cruise with Lake Sunapee Cruises
- $10 Off Two Tickets for the Canterbury Shaker Village
- Coupon Book for Tanger Outlets: Tilton, New Hampshire
- 10% Off Coupon for Daniel's Restaurant & Pub
- Winery Tour Maps and a List of Local Activities and Events
We try to beat our age everyday, but when it comes to a historic New England town, the older the better.
Escape to Bradford—a granny of a town in New Hampshire's lake country—and stay at The Candlelite Inn, a white Victorian B&B with simple sensibilities and modern amenities.
Once you are over the hill, through the woods, and finally nestled on three acres of countryside in the heart of the Lake Sunapee region, you are just in time for evening hors d'oeuvres. Stay for two nights, Sundays through Thursdays ($243) or Fridays and Saturdays ($269), with a plus one in a standard room tastefully appointed with period furnishings: antique clawfoot tubs, hand-crafted quilts, and more.
When it's time to venture out—after your three-course gourmet breakfast—the inn provides a picnic lunch and all the new direction you need, including discounts for The Fells Historic Estate & Gardens; a scenic one-hour-and-45-minute afternoon cruise with Lake Sunapee Cruises; the Canterbury Shaker Village (for some old-timey sightseeing); the Tanger Outlets in Tilton (for some new-fashioned togs); and Daniel's Restaurant & Pub.
Opportunities for brand-new adventures abound here: The property is just a stone's throw from winter sports at Mount Sunapee Resort or Pats Peak Ski Area, hiking and fishing at three state parks, wineries (don't miss Haunting Whisper Vineyards), and excellent antiquing. And in keeping with New England tradition, the nearby town hosts a myriad of playhouses and art venues, and more museums than you can Shaker a stick at.
There are things (besides wine) that really do get better with age, and the proof is in the pudding, er, freshly baked muffins at The Candlelite Inn.
"From the moment we walked in the door, we knew we had picked the right place. A cozy fire was going in the breakfast nook, the smell of freshly baked cookies was in the air, and we were greeted with a smile. Breakfast was fresh and delicious."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 5/1/12 - 9/20/12
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Upgrades to a Mini-Suite or Peach Room available for an additional $30 at time of booking; subject to availability
- Afternoon cruise runs from Father's Day to Labor Day; subject to availability
- Voucher includes $8 off two tickets for The Fells Historic Estate & Gardens, $4 off two tickets for a one-hour and 45-minute Scenic afternoon cruise with Lake Sunapee Cruises, $10 off two tickets for the Canterbury Shaker Village, a coupon book for Tanger Outlets in Tilton, NH, a 10% off coupon for Daniel's Restaurant & Pub, winery tour maps and a list of local activities and events
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 20, 2012 • Enjoy By September 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings