Late-Season Rally in Sunny Colorado
Summit County Mountain Retreats • Keystone, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom Condo ($199) or a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight Guests in a Two-Bedroom Condo ($259)
- Lift Tickets to Loveland Ski Area for $35 or Arapahoe Basin for $59 (Both Valid Through Closing Day)
- 25% Off Ski Rentals from Mountain View Sports
- 10% Off Full-Day Bike Rental from Mountain View Sports, 10% Off Ride the Pass Shuttle Service, and 10% Off Whitewater Rafting with KODI Rafting
Flanked by picturesque pines, steeped in downy snow, and offering access to some of the country's best skiing and hiking, the Keystone condos of Summit County Mountain Retreats are quintessential Colorado.
Spring for real Rocky Mountain recreation with this week's Escape: a two-night stay for up to four guests in one of ten one-bedroom condos—all a snowball's throw from shops, restaurants, and outdoor pursuits ($199).
Or, round up the family for a two-night stay for up to eight guests in a two-bedroom condo ($259). Both options come with a host of perks, including a one-way shuttle between Keystone and Denver International Airport for $55.
You'll have your pick of 21 charming quarters, each boasting different features like hot tubs, pool tables, heated pools, ski lockers, and grills.
Acclimate, then blaze a trail up to Breckenridge, Arapahoe Basin, or Loveland Ski Area, all within 20 minutes of your accommodations in Keystone. Also included in your stay: discounted lift tickets to Loveland and A-Basin (valid through closing day in May), and 25 percent off ski rentals at Mountain View Sports.
No snow? No biggie: Go for an old-fashioned wagon ride with a Chuckwagon Dinner and Wild West Show, or zip through the forest on the 2,500-foot Gold Runner Alpine Coaster. Double back to Mountain View Sports for 10 percent off both a full-day bike rental and Ride the Pass shuttle service. Or, take to the rocky rivers and get an additional 10 percent off white-water rafting at KODI Rafting.
We're shouting it from the mountaintops: This week's Escape to 9,000 feet above sea level, where the air is thin and fun runs thick, is a good farewell to winter and an even better salute to spring.
For additional information, visit the Summit County Mountain Retreats on Facebook.
"[Arapahoe Basin] receives an average of 367 inches of snow a year and is frequently one of the last Colorado ski areas to close for the season—often not until mid-June."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- No blackout dates
- Voucher include Lift Tickets to Loveland Ski Area for $35 or Arapahoe Basin for $59 (Both Valid Through Closing Day), 25% Off Ski Rentals from Mountain View Sports, 10% Off Full-Day Bike Rental from Mountain View Sports, 10% Off Ride the Pass Shuttle Service, and 10% Off Whitewater Rafting with KODI Rafting
- Not valid for Lone Eagle, Timbers, Silver Mill 8210 or Springs 8826
- Cleaning fees and taxes not included
- Offers may be combined to extend stay
- A cleaning fee applies per stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 17, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 17, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 17, 2012 • Enjoy By June 17, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings