Timeless Taste Mixed with Classic Cape May Cool
Cape May Resorts Cottages • Cape May, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Up to 12 People, Sunday through Thursday, in the White or Pink Cottage ($599)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to 12 People, Fridays and Saturdays, in the White or Pink Cottage ($1,398)
- $125 Credit to the Blue Pig Tavern
- 15% Discount Toward One Spa Service
- 15% Discount Toward Two Drinks in the Ebbitt Room Lounge
- Free Parking
The waves of time might shape the sand and sea shells that dot the shoreline, but the The Cape May Resorts Cottages—the elegant crown jewels of Cape May, New Jersey's historic district—remains as stately as did in 1879 when it beckoned vacationers far and wide to the natural beauty of the Jersey Shore.
Escape the currents of present-day pressures with a one-night stay for up to 12 people in the White Cottage or Pink Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays ($599), or a two-night stay, Fridays and Saturdays ($1,398).
Nestled inside Cape May's cultural hub on Jackson Street, these luxury accommodations will make you forget all sense of time and place with ocean-view terraces, hand-carved spiral staircases, fireplaces, antique tubs, and flat-screen TVs.
Swim out past the breakers of age with 15 percent off one spa treatment at Sea Spa. Then, wade through a bevy of home-style cuisine with $125 to spend at Blue Pig Tavern. Dating back to the 1700s, the tavern serves heart-warming American fare in a nostalgic and decidedly coastal setting. Choose between favorites like seafood pot pie, fish and chips, and New England clam chowder.
For a nightcap, dip into the hotel's Ebbitt Room for two 15-percent-off cocktails while listing away to the tune of a live piano.
Make a memory of momentous maritime proportions before this Escape washes out with the tide.
"Best trip I ever had. The building was beautiful, the rooms were spotless, and the beds were to die for—pillows so comfy I had to buy one. The staff was amazing and went above and beyond any expectation I had or will ever have of a hotel staff."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Two vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until May 23, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by April 1, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Saturday nights require a two-night minimum stay
- Option B is only valid the weekends of May 5 and 11th
- White Cottage blackout dates are 3/23–24, 4/6–7, 4/26–29, and 5/13–19
- Pink Cottage blackout dates are 4/6–8 and 5/19-20
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 23, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2012 • Enjoy By May 23, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings