Freewheeling Fun on the Adriatic Coast
Battaglin USA • Rimini, Italy
- A Six-Night Stay for One Cyclist in a Four-Star Rimini Hotel ($1,320 - $1,740)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for One Non-Cyclist in a Four-Star Rimini Hotel ($840 - $1,199)
- Prices Vary Depending on Dates Chosen
- Daily Breakfast, Dinner, and Snacks
- Daily Organized Rides with Professional Guide
- Tour of Local Winery and Italian Farm with Tastings
- Cooking Class with Italian Chef
- Full Spa Access and 10% Discount on All Spa Services
- Airport Pickup
- All Ground Transportation and Luggage Transfers During the Trip
- Access to City Bike, Bike Storage Room, and Bike Mechanics
If cycling rings your bell, hit the road with Battaglin USA on this week's Escape to Rimini, Italy. You'll ride like a pro with the cycling company founded by the great Giovanni Battaglin, who raced in all three Grand Tours and famously won the Vuelta a España and the Giro d'Italia in the same year.
Hold onto your handlebars for this six-night ride of a lifetime for intermediate-to-advanced cyclists, during which you'll stay in a beachfront four-star hotel and enjoy chef-prepared meals daily as well as airport pickup, all luggage transfers, and all transportation during the trip.
In addition, cyclists will ride each day with a professional guide on organized routes for $1,320 from now to May 7, 2012 or September 1, 2012 to June 15, 2013; $1,740 from May 8 to May 14, 2012 (Giro d'Italia Premium Week); or $1,500 from June 15 to September 1, 2012. You don't have to bike, though—non-cyclists also are welcome for $840 from now to May 7, 2012 or September 1, 2012 to June 15, 2013; $1,199 from May 8 to May 14, 2012 (Giro d'Italia Premium Week); or $959 from June 15 to September 1, 2012.
The premium week trip takes place during the 2012 Giro d'Italia, and includes additional services and live viewing of the race.
Bring your own set of wheels or rent high-end carbon road bikes for an additional $300—simply specify your bike size at time of booking.
Start each morning with a hearty breakfast that, like other daily meals, is specifically prepared to suit your riding regimen. Depending on the day, the one- to six-hour ride will focus on developing your strength, agility, or endurance. Different riding groups are available for every skill level.
Pedal up hills and coast into valleys along many of the same routes followed by the Giro d'Italia. Explore a side of Italy tourists rarely see as you pass beneath lush olive trees and above dramatic beaches on a scenic ride. You'll even hit the brakes at a local winery and farm for tastings and an Italian cooking class after one of your rides.
When you cross the finish line, refuel with snacks. Then, shift gears to rest or take part in optional activities before heading to the spa and health center. Every afternoon, a sauna session, Turkish bath, or dip in the whirlpool will help clear your airways and work toxins out of your muscles; you'll also have a ten-percent discount toward all spa services.
Reconvene for dinner with the rest of the chain gang, then spend evening free time on a Tour de Rimini. The city's best boutiques and designer shops line the Corso d'Augusto, but bi-weekly markets offer a more eclectic mix of local wares. Though famous for its beaches and nearly 200 discotheques, Rimini also boasts historic sites like the Arco d'Augusto, built by the Romans in 27 BC.
Get ahead of the pack on this week's freewheeling trip through Italy for an Escape that will keep you on the edge of your banana seat.
"Rimini's nine-mile stretch of sand along the Adriatic Coast once attracted holiday crowds. But the birthplace of Fellini has been reborn as Italy's bling party capital, drawing style-conscious Romans to its raging club scene."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit five per person, up to five additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per person per visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of two weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Pricing based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Bikes can be rented for $300 per trip, must be mentioned at time of booking
- Receive an additional 10% off at www.Battaglin-USA.com discount code will be provided at time of booking
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2013 • Enjoy By June 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings