Affirming Life in the Utah Desert
Red Mountain Resort • Ivins, UT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Three Healthy Meals for Two
- Guided Morning Hike
- Unlimited Fitness Classes, Healthy Life Classes, Personal Discovery Activities, and Cooking Demos
- Combine Multiple Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
Don't just survive the desert—thrive with this week's Escape to the breathtaking Red Mountain Resort, an award-winning property just minutes from the red, martian landscapes of the Mojave Desert, Zion National Park, and the Pine Valley Mountain Wilderness of southwestern Utah.
A Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice winner and a Fodor's Choice establishment, this St. George resort welcomes you on a one-night stay for two in a Deluxe Room ($276), which includes three healthy meals per person, daily guided hikes, unlimited fitness classes, and more.
Red Mountain boasts 130 rooms over 55 acres, where mesquite smoke hangs in the air and red buttes and cliffs hold court in every direction. Rooms are tastefully appointed with luxe bedding, private bathrooms, and comfortable furnishings, and they're decorated in warm, soothing earth tones. Each is also equipped with Wi-Fi.
If you're thirsting for more in addition to the organized programs, venture out for a hiking or mountain biking trip at nearby Snow Canyon State Park—only minutes from your room—and explore more than 7,000 acres of red rock cliffs and canyons, lava caves, and volcanic cones.
Once your body is happily humming, give your mind the same treatment. Head back to the Resort and take advantage of one of Red Mountain's Personal Discovery programs, including life coaching, meditation, tea leaf reading, nutrition and stress counseling, and more. Then head to the Sagestone Spa & Salon and treat yourself to a massage, body scrub, hair treatment, or other signature service.
Dust off your desert dreams and replenish, recharge, refresh, and rejuvenate at this Favorite Destination Spa (says Spa magazine) with this week's Escape.
"One of the largest destination spas in the country, Red Mountain is also among the best, and it serves as an excellent base for all sorts of adventures in southwestern Utah."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book your reservation by Friday, August 10, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Reservations are non-changeable and voucher subject to cancellation forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Merchant website prices based on one guest
- First available stay-date is May 20, 2012
- Blackout dates include August 13 – 19, 2012
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 10, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 10, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 10, 2012 • Enjoy By September 10, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings