Star Struck in Studio City
Sportsmen's Lodge Hotel • Studio City, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King or Standard Two-Bed Room
- Full American-Style Breakfast for Two
- Complimentary Parking for One Vehicle
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to and from Universal Studios and CityWalk
Looking to land a leading role in the next big Hollywood blockbuster? You'll need a posh place to practice your part. Surround yourself with screen legends past and present with this week's Escape to the Sportsmen's Lodge Hotel, an iconic inn at the center of all things cinema—Studio City, California.
Enjoy a one-night stay for two in a standard king or standard two-bed room, with complimentary full American breakfast and free parking ($99). You'll also receive complimentary shuttle service to and from Universal Studios and CityWalk.
This historic lodge, located on bustling Ventura Boulevard, is nestled on eight lushly manicured acres and was once the hippest hangout in the Valley, attracting greats like Clark Gable, John Wayne, and Bette Davis.
Catch up on your beauty rest in your quiet, spacious guest room, which comes with free Wi-Fi and Gilchrist and Soames bath amenities.
After breakfast, rehearse your lines by the pool, where pretty people congregate daily to see and be seen by other bathing beauties.
Take a dip in the oversized pool, get a mani/pedi at the on-site salon, and then do lunch at the Patio Café. If you have time before the big audition, hit up Ventura Boulevard, where the shops are funky and the food is fantastic.
Whether you're coming to LA hoping to someday star on the silver screen, or just want to see what La La Land is all about, grab your leading lady and Escape reality... if only for a night.
"The lodge has long had its share of entertainment industry guests, but even non-celebs receive a warm welcome."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Wifi available
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: 03/31, 04/01, 04/04, and 04/06
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2012 • Enjoy By May 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings