A Hunka Hunka Burning Fun Outside Memphis
Harrah's Casino and Hotel • Robinsonville, MS
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in an Upgraded Veranda Room, Sundays through Thursdays with Early 1 p.m. Check-In ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays with Late 1 p.m. Checkout ($249)
- $15 Beverage Credit at Sphere
- $40 Dining Credit at Any Harrah's Restaurant
- Two-Day Access to Fitness Center and Wet Area for Two
- $20 Credit Toward Funnybone Comedy Club or Sphere
- Early 1 p.m. Check-In for Sunday-through Thursday Stays
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout for Friday-and-Saturday Stays
You're all shook up because you need that vacation fit for a King. Let this week's Escape be your teddy bear when you turn up the volume at Harrah's Casino and Hotel, a casino resort in Tunica, Mississippi––just 20 miles south of Memphis and Elvis's famed Graceland.
There's no heartbreak at this hotel when you take the stage for a chart-topping two-night stay for two in an upgraded Veranda Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($249). Both packages include a $15 beverage credit at Sphere Bar, a $40 dining credit at any of Harrah's restaurants, two-day access to the fitness center and wet area, and a $20 credit at the Funnybone Comedy Club.
You can't help falling in love with your 336-square-foot Veranda Room with either a king-size bed or two queen-size beds, breathtaking views, and proximity to tennis courts, The Links at Cottonwoods Golf Course, the Willows Sporting Clays & Hunting Center, and 24-hour shuttle service to the casino.
When you are looking for a little less conversation and a lot more gaming action, head to the tables at the largest casino between Las Vegas and Atlantic City with 140,000 square feet of more than 60 table games, 2,000 slots, and one of the South's largest poker rooms.
There's something for everyone at '37 Steakhouse, a trendy spot serving lobster with succulent jumbo shrimp, juicy T-bone steaks with sautéed asparagus, and tender racks of lamb. If you're a foodie, you'll definitely want to surrender your taste buds to the fare at the Paula Deen Buffet.
For fun that's a sure bet, head 20 miles north to visit Graceland, where you can tour Elvis's mansion, his car collection, his costumes, and his final resting place in the Meditation Garden.
Consider this Escape your next getaway's good luck charm; but book it today––it's now or never.
For additional information, visit Harrah's Casino and Hotel on Facebook.
"My mother and I dined at Paula Deen's restaurant in Harrah's Casino... The food was so good and fresh. It reminded me of my mother and grandmother's home cooking when I was growing up."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Guest must be 21 years old or over to check-in and must present a valid ID
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher includes a $15 Beverage Credit at Sphere, a $40 Dining Credit at Any Harrah's Restaurant, Two-Day Access to Fitness Center and Wet Area for Two, and a$20 Credit Toward Funnybone Comedy Club or Sphere
- Wi-fi available
- Airfare not included
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 24, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2012 • Enjoy By May 24, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings