Royally Relaxed in All-Inclusive Cancún
THE Royal Cancún • Cancun, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two (All-Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic Beverages, and More) in a Royal Junior Suite with Sunday Check-In Only ($985) or a Royal Junior Ocean Front Suite ($1,465) between May 7 and June 30 or between August 20 and December 22
- Two-for-One Swim-with-Dolphins Experience
- One-Way Ground Transport and VIP Check-In
- 10% Off SPAzul, the Gift Shop, and Select Tours
- $25 in Deal Bucks, Compliments of the New Honda CR-V
To the royal family, living like a king can get pretty monarch-onous. But to lords and ladies who've been waiting for winter to end, a dose of overindulgence is just the tea cake.
With this week's Escape to THE Royal Cancún—an adults-only property ranked among the top five resorts in Cancún by TripAdvisor, and the recipient of the 2012 Travelers' Choice Award—enjoy a luxury, all-inclusive four-night stay for two in a Royal Junior Suite with Sunday check-in only ($985) or a Royal Junior Ocean Front Suite ($1,465) between May 7 and June 30 or between August 20 and December 22. You'll also get a two-for-one swim-with-dolphins experience, one-way ground transportation, and VIP check-in, plus ten percent off at SPAzul, the gift shop, and on selected tours that can be set up by the hotel's concierge.
Each extravagant suite is sumptuously appointed with a pillow-top bed and offers a menu of royal head rests. The majestic marble bath comes with twin showers, his and her sinks, a double Jacuzzi, plus a hair dryer, hair straightener, and deluxe amenities.
As if access to a mini-bar stocked with unlimited booze and 24-hour room service weren't over the top, you'll also have a designated Royal butler at your service, who will unpack your luggage, turn down your bed, and be at your beck and call should you need anything.
The oceanfront suite amps up the aristocratic ambiance with breathtaking views and top-of-the-line amenities like a Nespresso coffee machine and exclusive access to Chef's Plate, the resort's most gourmet restaurant.
Spend your days basking in the Caribbean sun on canopied chaises among lushly landscaped grounds, cooling off in one of two pools, and enjoying a custom-made cocktail at the resort's bevy of bars.
Along with daily activities like tennis and snorkeling, you can hit up the state-of-the-art fitness center for a Spinning, Pilates, or yoga class, before slipping back into the lap of luxury at the hydrotherapy zone inside SPAzul. Then, feast on meals fit for a king in one of nine on-site restaurants before partaking in nightly entertainment, including live music and Cirque du Soleil-style shows.
Why sell off the crown jewels the next time you want the royal treatment? Grab your queen and conquer the winter blues this week's Escape.
"From the stunning infinity pools and gorgeous beach to the gourmet restaurants and sophisticated spa, the owners have spared no expense. The elegant marble lobby looks out one side to the Caribbean and the other to the lagoon."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to three additional as gifts
- Offer valid for travel May 7 through June 30 and August 20 through December 20, 2012
- Up to two vouchers can be purchased by one family
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations are required and subject to availability; must be made at least 30 days in advance of stay-date if made later and the rooms are available a $50 fee will be incurred
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on group, wedding, events or existing reservations; parties booking more than two rooms will be charged an additional fee
- Blackout dates are July 1 through August 19, 2012 and November 18 to 24, 2012
- Option B is valid for Sunday check-in only
- Additional nights may be available for a fee at booking
- Any changes made after a reservation is booked will result in a $60 change fee; up to 2 changes allowed
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes and fees are included
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings