Ocean Air on the Asbury Park Boardwalk
The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel • Asbury Park, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront or Junior Suite
- Gourmet Dinner for Two at Dauphin Grille (Closed Monday and Tuesday)
- One Bottle of Wine and a Welcome Treat
If they bottled up the essence of freshly spun cotton candy on the boardwalk, the vibrant charm of Asbury Park history, and a splash of salty ocean breeze, they might just call it Eau de Awesome. Spritz a little sunshine on your life and breathe in a seaside Escape you won't find behind a department store counter with this week's glamourous getaway to the Jersey Shore's The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel.
The scent of contentment will linger over your one-night stay in one of the boutique hotel's oceanfront or junior suite guest rooms; a gourmet dinner for two at the on-site Dauphine Grille; a bottle of wine to share; and a welcome treat for more than half off ($145).
Inhale a one-of-a-kind retreat just steps from the shops, restaurants, and galleries of Asbury Park's newly restored boardwalk, or take in the perfume of crashing waves as you stroll along stretches of majestic beachfront. Absorb the aroma of chili butter-poached lobster with caramelized onions and shiitake mushrooms, pork osso bucco with an Old Vine California Zinfandel glaze, or the rosemary skewered catch of the day wafting from chef Marilyn Schlossbach's kitchen over your included dinner at the Dauphin Grille.
Then, stop and smell the relaxation right inside the hotel's walls as you explore—or head to the gym or a billiard room to keep you energized and entertained. Clear your senses of the everyday and treat yourself to an aromatic adventure you won't want to exhale.
"I have nothing but raves about this hotel. It was by far the most relaxing time I have spent in a hotel for some time. The two nights I was there were rainy and cloudy, but the Berkeley provided the sun."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation only (vouchers cannot be combined for extended stays)
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid Wednesday through Sunday until 4/30/2011; not valid on Mondays or Tuesdays
- Not valid on these dates: 4/17/2011 - 4/25/2011
- Gratuity not included (Be nice and tip on the pre-discounted total!)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2011 • Enjoy By April 30, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings