A Divine Time in Charm City
Tremont Plaza Hotel • Baltimore, MD
- Named Best Hotel in Baltimore by City's Best
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Access to Fitness Center and Yoga Studio
You've seen Charm City on both the big and small screens, but now it's your turn to sing Good Morning Baltimore with today's Escape: Enjoy a picture-perfect one-night stay in a spacious one-bedroom suite ($109) at the deeply fabulous Tremont Plaza Hotel, where you'll be within walking distance of institutions like the Walter's Art Museum, the Peabody, and the Basilica.
A former Grand Masonic Lodge, the Tremont Grand looks like a movie set in the heart of bohemian Mt. Vernon, and is your gateway to experience Baltimore's singular vibe: soulful grit, Southern elegance, and a dash of Divine.
Get your "Hon" on in Hampden, featuring one-of-a-kind shopping. Sturgis Antiques feeds your mid-century furniture lust, while Ma Petite Shoe may be the perfect store: fashion-forward shoes and chocolate. Don't say we didn't warn you.
Head toward the Harbor, and no, we don't mean McCormick & Schmick's. Hang a left for Fell's Point to sample slice at the Broadway Market (where Detective McNulty had his kids tail Stringer) then grab some fro-yo at Mr. Yogato before popping into vintage store Killer Trash, the unofficial costume supply palace for John Waters's screen divas.
Blow your mind (but not your budget) with a stop at the American Visionary Art Museum and its funky restaurant, Mr. Rain's Fun House. (Yes, that really is Edward Norton at the next table swapping stories with mystery writer Laura Lippman.) If you hear your sweet tooth calling, head to Jack's Bistro in Canton, home of Baltimore's best dessert: deep-fried s'mores.
End the night with a BSO concert at the Meyerhoff. Or, for the DIY music crowd, head to Grand Central for karaoke night—but if you're feelin' Lady Gaga, please buy everyone a round first.
"Cozy suites with beautiful views of the city! Every employee took a personal interest in ensuring that my stay was the best that I had ever experienced. My colleague and I have coined this hotel 'The Best Hotel on Earth.'"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per person, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2011 • Enjoy By April 30, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings