Hook Line and Sinker in the Northern Territory
Fish & Dive Adventures • King Ash Bay, NT
- 10-day fishing adventure in the Northern Territory ($2,999 per person)
- Catch trevally, coral trout, cod, golden snapper, marlin, mud crabs, crays and more
- All delicious meals included
- Journey through breathtaking Sir Edward Pellew islands by boat
- Two fishing adventure guides to give you all the know how
- Elevated camp cots with mozzie nets and sheets provided
- See crocodiles, go mud crabbing and take stunning island walks
- Book an extra helicopter flight over islands to spy spectacular river channels
- BYO alcohol
If your big catch stories are starting to sound a little, uhem, fishy, maybe it's time to have a real fishing adventure. Pack your poles for this week's Escape to the Northern Territory on a 10-day fishing trip with Fish & Dive Adventures (just $2,999 per person, usually $6,000).
Reel in this terrific adventure to the picturesque Sir Edward Pellew islands, where there'll be catch aplenty on your unique fishing trip tailored to small groups. Why not get your mates together and take a trip you'll never forget?
With two expert fishing guides, you'll depart from King Ash Bay by boat for the secluded North Island, to set up base camp. You'll be wowed by the bounteous catch in this untouched paradise in the Gulf of Carpenteria, with perfect conditions for coastal, deep sea and reef fishing.
Each day you'll venture forth to trawl the crystal clear, teeming waters for fish of every stripe and scale, including Spanish Mackerel, Giant Trevally, Queen Fish, Coral Trout, Cod, Golden Snapper, Marlin, Black Dew and more. Get down and dirty with some mud crabbing and fish up some delicious crays for dinner.
Return each evening to a glorious sunset and delicious dinner - with all your daily meals included. And bed down under the stars in your elevated camp cot, with mozzie nets and sheets provided.
Book in for a helicopter flight over the breathtaking islands and river channels to see if you can spy the fish from the air. Or spot crocodiles, take hikes along pristine island shores or simply cast out, sit back and wait for the line to twitch.
All you need to bring is light clothing, a couple of towels, a pillow, sleeping bag or light blanket, any alcohol you might fancy throughout the trip and most importantly, a sense of adventure!
You'll be caught hook, line and sinker by this spectacular fishing Escape to the Northern Territory.
"Whether you are a first timer or an experienced saltwater angler, you're bound to fall for this unique fishery hook, line and sinker"-- ninemsn Travel
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Unlimited per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Valid for ONE person only
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Valid for trips Between August and September 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Passengers/customers must make their own way to Darwin and then to Kingash Bay
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings