Spa Bliss in Tasmania
Hidden Cove Day Spa • Tinderbox, TAS
- Two nights for two at a luxurious spa retreat in Tinderbox ($299)
- Delicious daily cooked breakfast of your choice
- Bottle of champagne and Tassie treat platter to share on arrival
- Two hour-long remedial or hot stone massages at the top-notch spa
- Library of books and CDs, in-house movies and lovely claw foot bath for soaking
- High Tea of homemade sweets and pastries on request
- Order a picnic basket for a day out exploring the beautiful bush
- Just 15 minutes south of Hobart overlooking the stunning D'Entrecasteaux Channel
We know that the mere idea of battling your way out of city traffic for a break leaves you lying horizontal on the couch and staring at the ceiling. So beat the gridlock with this super-easy Escape, just 15 minutes south of Hobart, at the lush, lovely and relaxing Hidden Cove Day Spa.
Soak up two nights of luxury (just $299, usually $720) on seven acres of beautiful bushland looking across the spectacular waters of the D'Entrecasteaux Channel. Start your stay with a bottle of champagne and a tasty Tassie treat platter to share on arrival as you stare out on the Derwent River lined with gums and native birds flitting among the trees. And wake each day to a delicious cooked breakfast by a professional chef, with whatever you want made to order.
This established local spa has a range of sumptuous treatments, including massage, reflexology, facials, spa and numerous beauty options. Lie back and enjoy a hot stone massage or a remedial massage to soothe your aching muscles (one each) from Jerilee, the friendly and professional spa owner.
Then, why not order a picnic basket and spend your day exploring the bush? Or simply browse through the library of books and CDs, watch an in-house movie, soak in the communal spa or the lovely claw foot bath.
You'll leave rejuvenated after this effortless spa Escape.
"I would recommend Jerilee [owner] to anyone"-- Testimonials
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to five additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Bookings taken for May 1st onward
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 20, 2013 • Enjoy By March 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings