A Winning Combo in Aggieland
Rudder-Jessup Bed and Breakfast • College Station, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($239), in Jennifer's or Jonathan's Room
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast
- $50 Gift Card for La Riviera Restaurant
- One 60-Minute Ski Lesson and 25% Off an Additional Lesson at Mt. Aggie
- Fresh Flowers and a Box of Truman Chocolates
- Two Local Discount Books
- Wireless High-Speed Internet
Like peanut butter and jelly, your mom and email chains, and beer and college, certain things just go together. Discover new pairings—including some unexpected ones—with this week's Escape to Rudder-Jessup Bed and Breakfast in College Station, Texas.
Cozy up to your other half in a king-size bed for two nights at the B&B—located across George Bush Drive from Texas A&M University. Choose to stay on Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($239) in Jennifer's or Jonathan's Room—both are equipped with a private bathroom, wireless Internet, a TV, and a DVD player.
Daily gourmet breakfast is included, and the owner's fresh-squeezed orange juice and signature lemon chiffon pancakes are a duo you won't soon forget.
Of course, nothing goes together better than flowers and chocolates, and you'll be greeted with this delightful combination—a fresh bouquet and a box of Truman Chocolates, the local purveyor of melt-in-your-mouth goodies—upon arrival, as well as two local discount books.
You'll also receive a $50 gift card to La Riviera Restaurant, an eatery known for its fine dining and European patisserie. Find your own perfect match of dinner and dessert, such as the house filet (a six-ounce certified Angus beef tenderloin served with grilled shrimp, twice-baked potato gratin, asparagus, and a blistered jalapeño sauce) and the white chocolate raspberry bread pudding.
You wouldn't think that Texas and skiing go together, but you'll learn just how well they do with your included 60-minute ski lesson for two on the artificial ski surface at nearby Mt. Aggie. A PSIA-certified instructor with 30 years of teaching experience will help beginners get the hang of a pizza wedge and give intermediate skiers tips on proper form. Escapees also get a 25-percent discount on an additional lesson.
There are more than just a couple of things to do in the area: explore Texas A&M University, the sixth-largest university in the US; peruse the exhibits at George Bush Presidential Library and Museum; sip vino at the Messina Hof Winery; taste some of the best ice cream in the country at Blue Bell Creameries; explore downtown Bryan; and more.
Pair up with your plus one and discover new combinations of fun with this Escape.
"I can't imagine a more comfortable, convenient, and welcoming place to stay. Close to the A&M campus with plenty of privacy—truly a 'home away from home' atmosphere."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit three per purchaser, up to three additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of two weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include daily gourmet breakfast, $50 gift card for La Riviera restaurant, one 60-minute ski lesson and 25% off an additional lesson at Mt. Aggie, fresh flowers and a box of truman chocolates, two local discount books, and wireless high-speed internet
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Blackout Dates: March 16-19, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Taxes of 15% are not included and will be collected at redemption via credit card
- Based upon double occupancy
- Credit card and voucher number required for reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 6, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 6, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 6, 2013 • Enjoy By April 6, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings