History, Luxury, Italy
The Duke Hotel • Rome, Italy
- A Three- ($485) or Five-Night ($649) Stay for Two in August, or a Three- ($515) or Five-Night ($855) Stay for Two in March
- Or, a Three- ($565) or Five-Night ($945) Stay for Two in July, November, or December; or a Three- ($749) or Five-Night ($1,245) Stay for Two in April
- Or, a Three- ($849) or Five-Night ($1,345) Stay for Two in May, June, September, or October
- Upgrade to Superior Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Admission to the Vittoriano Museum for Two
- €25 Food and Beverage Credit to the On-Site Restaurant for Each Guest
- Daily Afternoon Tea for Two
- Daily Courtesy Car to and from the Piazza del Popolo
Euro-tripping on a shoestring budget is a rite of passage for most college students. But the old continent—with its wealth of art, history, and fine cuisine—is perhaps best experienced with money to spare. Oh, and those dorm-style dwellings—yeesh.
Avoid hostel environments, and save a little cash while you're at it, with this week's Escape to The Duke Hotel, a luxurious, four-star English-inspired inn situated in the exclusive Villa Borghese area of Rome, Italy.
Enjoy a three- ($485) or five-night ($649) stay for two in August; a three- ($515) or five-night ($855) stay for two in March; a three- ($565) or five-night ($945) stay for two in July, November, or December; a three- ($749) or five-night ($1,245) stay for two in April; or a three- ($849) or five-night ($1,345) stay for two in May, June, September, or October.
You'll be staying in a Classic Room with an automatic upgrade to a Superior Room, and you'll get daily breakfast for two, afternoon tea for two, and a €25 credit for each guest to spend at the on-site restaurant.
You'll also receive admission for two to the Vittoriano Museum (AKA the famed wedding cake building), a daily courtesy car to and from the centrally located Piazza del Popolo, and a bottle of sparkling Spumante upon arrival.
Each elegant, air-conditioned room is sumptuously appointed with beautiful furnishings—including a king bed, wardrobe, and writing desk—and also offers modern amenities such as satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, and soundproof windows. All come with gorgeous marble bathrooms and most have balconies.
Pop over to the Piazza del Popolo via a swanky Mercedes shuttle, compliments of the Duke, where you can spend the day perusing art; then sprint up the famed Spanish Steps before tossing a trio of coins into the Trevi Fountain.
Navigating the cobblestone streets of this historic city can cause for some mighty achy feet; head back to the hotel for an afternoon of pampering—perhaps a relaxing jet-lag massage—at Paolo Caschera Wellness & Beauty, the luxurious on-site spa.
Compare travel blogs with your fellow travelers over afternoon tea in the posh Polo Lounge Bar (you'll marvel at its gorgeous stained glass domed ceiling), before dining on classic Italian eats at I Duchi.
There's a reason they call Rome the Eternal City—you'll want to stay forever.
"This boutique hotel has burst into a renewed life, as celebrities are once again staying here. The interior design combines a classical Italian bourgeois style with the warmth of an English gentleman's club."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers required and subject to availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Per person, per night city tax is not included and will be collected at check-out
- Airfare not included
- Voucher includes an upgrade to a Superior Room, daily breakfast for two, admission to the Vittoriano Museum for two, €25 food and beverage credit to the on-site restaurant for each guest when spending €60 per person , daily afternoon tea for two, and daily courtesy car to and from the Piazza del Popolo
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 28, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 28, 2012 • Enjoy By December 28, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings