A Private Retreat in a Stunning Santorini Mansion Suite
Markezinis Suites • Santorini, Greece
- Four- (£469) or Seven-Night (£809) Stay for Two in Double Suite from April 1 to June 30 or September 20 to October 31
- Four- (£669) or Seven-Night (£1,139) Stay for Two in Double Suite from July 1 to September 19
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome Drink and Fruits
- Wine Tasting Experience Each
- VIP Welcome with Early Private Check-in
- Late Checkout (Subject to Availability)
- Flight Options to Santorini from UK Airports (Not Included)
While we're sure that 10 Downing Street is very nice—we don't know, they won't let us in—we'd like to think we'd run the country from somewhere much sunnier. Live the life of a stateswoman or man at Markezinis Suites—a real-life Prime Minister's residence on the Greek island of Santorini.
Formerly home to a Greek PM, the beautiful neo-classical complex has now been transformed into a luxury hotel of private suites surrounded by elegant patios and the island's finest vineyards. You won't have to worry about the budget, just £469 is enough to get you a four-night stay for two—from April 1 to June 30 or September 20 to October 31—including a welcome package, daily breakfast, VIP welcome, early check in, late check out, and a wine tasting session (up to an £849.60 value) while seven nights during the same period will cost just £809 (up to a £1,524.60 value).
If you want to make the most of the Mediterranean summers, four nights—July to mid-September 19—will cost just £669 (up to a £1,398.60 value) while seven nights can be yours for £1,139 (up to a £2,406.60 value).
The hotel's dedicated staff will ad-minister star treatment from the moment of your arrival, treating you to their VIP welcome procedure including a private early check-in. You will then be shown to your double suite where welcome drinks and a basket of local fruit await alongside a spacious en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and shower, air-conditioning, a satellite flat-screen television, DVD player, Wi-Fi access, mini-bar, hairdryer, and 24-hour room service. Preserved in the mansion's former style, each suite boasts open-plan design and is furnished with traditional antiques, wooden floors, and art-painted walls and ceilings.
You will certainly dine like a Lord on this Greek retreat—each morning you can enjoy the à la carte breakfast menu made from fresh local produce in the restaurant or in the privacy of your own suite. In the evenings, the complex's Elia Restaurant serves traditional and Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant poolside setting.
It is often said of Santorini that it holds more wine than water and you will be able to explore the island's most famous export with a wine-tasting at the Markezinis Wine Bar. Santorini's vineyards produce 36 varieties of grape in their unique volcanic soil and you will sample their distinctive and internationally famous white wine as well as other Greek labels and tasters from the mansion's own vineyards.
Aside from time spent holding court by the pool or enjoying fresh fruit on the hotel patios, Santorini offers a whole host of other sights and activities. Head to the beautiful Amoudi Bay where crystal clear waters yield some of the tastiest seafood in Greece, visit more of the island's vineyards and wineries, spend a pleasant evening at the open air Cinema Kamari, visit a real volcano, or kick back on one of the island's breathtaking beaches.
Sometimes we all feel as stressed as if we had a whole country to run so elect to click 'Buy Now' and take your place on this week's unlawfully relaxing Escape.
''Santorini is famous for its spectacular sunsets. The village of Oia on the northern tip of the island is a hugely popular sunset viewing site because there is an uninterrupted view of the sun as it finally sinks below the horizon.''-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit three purchases per person; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 October 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double suite
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, welcome drink and fruits, wine tasting experience each, VIP welcome with early private check-in and late checkout (subject to availability)
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings