Peachy Keen in Coastal New England
Baymont Inn & Suites Branford/New Haven • Branford, CT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Double Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
The daily grind is enough to drive you bananas, but life's a bowl of cherries with this week's Escape: Bring the apple of your eye for a two-night stay in a king or double room at Baymont Inn & Suites in Branford, Connecticut ($99).
Take root in beautiful Branford and explore the garden of activities nearby. After enjoying your complimentary continental breakfast, step into the past at The Shore Line Trolley Museum, a unique tribute to the trolley era that showcases a bushel of vintage vehicles. Next, dig into Bishop's Orchards, a veritable font of fresh fruit and bakery items, not to mention award-winning wine.
If you think a spring day at the shore would be just peachy, head to Hammonasset Beach State Park to stroll along the boardwalk or just relax like a raisin in the sun. Nearby Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets offers style steals ripe for the picking, so swing by to add a little garnish to your wardrobe.
As the day winds down, skip over to The U.S.S. Chowder Pot Restaurant to take a bite out of delicious New England dishes like North Atlantic salmon broiled with tomato basil butter or a whole lobster with seafood stuffing. Your excursion will taste extra sweet as you return to your cozy hotel, which features a gym and an indoor pool. If the morning makes you sour, sleep in a bit longer with late 1 p.m. checkout.
Pluck this low-hanging fruit and enjoy a juicy New England Escape to Baymont Inn & Suites.
"It is, without a doubt, the best hotel in its class... The rooms are very clean, the staff is friendly, and there is an indoor pool and gym."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until April 30, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid at the 3 Business Park Drive location only
- Taxes not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings