A Toast to the Central Coast
Castle Inn by the Sea • Cambria, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($85) or Fridays and Saturdays ($99) in an Ocean-View Room
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- Two-for-One Wine Tasting at Hearst Ranch Winery
- Half Off Any Bottle of Wine or One Complimentary Appetizer at Madeline's Restaurant
Grab your champagne glass, put your pinkie up, and don your smoking jacket: It's time to act like the royalty/rock star/international business magnate you are (or dream of being) with this week's Escape to Castle Inn by the Sea in lovely Cambria, on California's Central Coast.
Your ascent to greatness begins with a one-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($85) or Fridays and Saturdays ($99), both in ocean-view rooms, naturally, and of course you'll have access to the heated pool and hot tub, as a person of your stature should. You'll even be greeted with freshly baked homemade cookies upon arrival.
Your package also includes a continental breakfast at the Castle Inn and a voucher for Madeline's Restaurant, where you can enjoy half off any bottle of wine or a free prosciutto-wrapped lobster, smoked pheasant crostini, or other mouthwatering appetizer of your choice.
You'll want to venture out to be with your people, of course, so a visit to the Hearst Ranch Winery and the Hearst Castle, just minutes from your post at Castle Inn, are an absolute must. Your package includes a two-for-one wine tasting pass at the winery, so start there and sample a few award-winning vintages before making your way to the beautiful and architecturally stunning Hearst Castle, built for newspaper tycoon William Randolph Hearst. Travel back in time as you take in the decadence of the grand rooms, the upstairs suites, the cottages and kitchens, and the gorgeous gardens.
From there, head back to your own castle and take a walk on the boardwalk at Moonstone Beach, located right across from the Castle Inn. Watch the surfers, go hunting for starfish at the tide pools, or just relax on the beach and ponder your grand life.
Raise a glass to yourself, your subjects, and your fabulousness with this week's grand Escape.
"We love the ocean—and that was what we found right outside the door and across the street. A fine wooden boardwalk zig-zags its way through the coastal vegetation and offers beautiful ocean vistas and first-hand sights of seals splashing in the water."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book by 5/15/12
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Up to two offers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include Continental Breakfast for Two and Half Off Any Bottle of Wine or One Complimentary Appetizer at Madeline's Restaurant
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy; maximum of four adults allowed and additional fee of $15/night/person applies; kids 16 and under free
- 11% taxes not included and payable directly to the property
- Pets welcome for $25 pet charge, but valid for rooms located on first floor only
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 12, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 12, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 12, 2012 • Enjoy By June 12, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings