A Walk on the Wild Side in Sunny San Diego
Porto Vista Hotel • San Diego, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($149)
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Cocktails
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Optional Upgrade to a King or Double Queen Room for an Additional $25 Per Night
We may be creatures of habit, but that doesn't mean we don't like to mix it up with a wild getaway once in a while. Break out of your cage and start monkeying around with this week's Escape to Porto Vista Hotel in the heart of San Diego's Little Italy and just minutes away from the famous San Diego Zoo.
Capture a two-night stay for two in a Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($149). Feeding here starts with a round of welcome cocktails and continues with a continental breakfast for two each morning. Feel free to indulge your nocturnal nature and stay out past your bedtime––a late 1 p.m. checkout is provided. For an additional $25 per night, mark a larger swath of territory with a King or Double Queen Room.
This stylish location offers a beautiful bird's-eye view of San Diego's harbor as well as short walks to restaurants, shops, and art galleries in charming Little Italy, where you'll want to hightail it toward the bustling farmers' market held on Saturdays.
Take a walk on the wild side at the world-famous, 100-acre San Diego Zoo, where you'll see more than 4,000 rare and endangered species including giant pandas, zebras, and dolphins as well as a prominent botanical collection.
Later on, stalk some delicious prey at the award-winning Glass Door restaurant perched above downtown on the fourth floor of the hotel. Sip a creative hand-crafted cocktail and take your palate on a safari with dishes like orange-mojito salmon with duck fries or rib-eye steak in a root beer-demi glaze.
Let this Escape be your natural habitat for rest and relaxation under the California sun––with prices like these, you're definitely getting the lion's share.
For additional information, visit Porto Vista Hotel on Facebook.
"Given Porto Vista's excellent location and extras like free yoga sessions, cooking classes, and pet-friendly happy hours on the rooftop deck, a stay here will still feel like la dolce vita."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation; cannot combine vouchers to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include Continental Breakfast for Two, Welcome Cocktails, 1 p.m. Late Checkout, and Optional Upgrade to a King or Double Queen Room for an Additional $25 Per Night
- Not valid on existing reservations
- 12.5% taxes and fees payable upon checkout
- Blackout dates: 3/15-3/19, 3/24-3/28 and 5/26
- Parking is available for $22/day
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • Enjoy By May 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings