Ocean Air on the Asbury Park Boardwalk
The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel • Asbury Park, NJ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays Beginning May 1, in an Oceanfront or Junior Suite Guest Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Parking and Wi-Fi
If they bottled up the essence of freshly spun cotton candy on the boardwalk, the vibrant charm of Asbury Park history, and a splash of salty ocean breeze, they might just call it Eau de Awesome. Spritz a little sunshine on your life and breathe in a seaside Escape you won't find behind a department store counter with this week's glamourous getaway to the Jersey Shore's The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel.
The scent of contentment will linger over your two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays beginning May 1, in one of the boutique hotel's oceanfront or junior suite guest rooms plus a daily continental breakfast, late 1 p.m. checkout, and included wireless Internet ($399).
Inhale a one-of-a-kind retreat just steps from the shops, restaurants, and galleries of Asbury Park's newly restored boardwalk, or take in the perfume of crashing waves as you stroll along stretches of majestic beachfront. Absorb the aroma of chili butter-poached lobster with caramelized onions and shiitake mushrooms, pork osso bucco with an Old Vine California Zinfandel glaze, or the rosemary skewered catch of the day wafting from chef Marilyn Schlossbach's kitchen over dinner at the Dauphin Grille.
Then, stop and smell the relaxation right inside the hotel's walls as you explore—or head to the gym or a billiard room to keep you energized and entertained. Clear your senses of the everyday and treat yourself to an aromatic adventure you won't want to exhale.
"I have nothing but raves about this hotel. It was by far the most relaxing time I have spent in a hotel for some time. The two nights I was there were rainy and cloudy, but the Berkeley provided the sun."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Up to two vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 5/1/12-9/10/12
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/17, 5/20, 5/27-28, 7/1-4,7/22, and 9/2-3
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 10, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 10, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 10, 2012 • Enjoy By September 10, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings