Whistler's Never-Ending Winter
The Coast Blackcomb Suites at Whistler • Whistler, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom Suite (July and August Stay Require an Additional $200 Fee)
- Welcome Basket
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
Will ski season ever end at Whistler Blackcomb? With news that the mountains had already surpassed their annual average snowfall—with more than two months left in the season—it seemed there was snow end in sight for the powder party at North America's largest winter wonderland.
Now, resort officials say, you've got until May 28 (when ski season officially ends) to satisfy your jones. Secure your goggles for this week's Escape to The Coast Blackcomb Suites at Whistler, featuring ski-in, ski-out access to Blackcomb Mountain and a host of other amenities ($288).
You'll get a two-night stay for up to four guests in a one-bedroom suite, plus a welcome basket, daily continental breakfast for two, and parking.
The best part? This week's Escape is valid through December 15, 2012 (July and August stays require an additional $200 fee), meaning you'll have access to the best of Blackcomb, come snow or shine.
The warm lodge, fronted by a stone-and-log entryway, was rated Three Diamonds by AAA for its luxuriously appointed suites. Each 600-square-foot, one-bedroom suite boasts one king bed and a queen-size sofa, plus a full kitchen, a fireplace and TV in the living room, and a private balcony.
But hibernation can wait—hit the slopes of Blackcomb Mountain just outside your door. With access to a variety of terrain over 3,414 skiable acres, you'll have no problem finding a place to plant your poles.
After May 28 (that's assuming the resort doesn't extend Closing Day even further), scope the lay of the land via the 4.4-kilometer Peak 2 Peak Gondola, which connects Blackcomb and Whistler mountains. And with nearly 5,000 vertical feet of lift-serviced trails, the resort is also popular with mountain bikers.
Meanwhile, golfers will enjoy access to four championship courses, all within a chip shot of The Coast, and shopping and dining options abound—with the force of most major metropolitan areas—in Whistler Village.
Tired yet? Soak your winter-weary bones in one of two hot tubs or in the heated outdoor pool at the hotel. Surrounded by evergreen trees and in-your-face mountain vistas, you'll find it hard to hate The Winter That Never Ended.
"...we enjoyed the rustic feel and all the amenities this hotel had to offer. The ski-in, ski-out was most convenient—basically after you pick up your skis from the storage it's a 15-second walk and you're on the hill skiing down to the Merlin lift."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Guests must make hotel reservation directly with the property by October 31, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Two vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Not valid for stays in July and August; available for an additional $200 surcharge, paid to hotel directly at time of booking
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2012 • Enjoy By December 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 40% savings