A Waterfront Getaway on Vancouver Island
Two Eagles Lodge • Union Bay, Canada
- A Two- ($299) or Four-Night ($589) Stay for Up to Four Adults and Two Children in a Family Suite, Now through May 15 or September 30 through December 15
- Daily Hot Breakfast for Each Guest
- Welcome Basket with Bottle of Wine
Talk about having it all: snow-capped mountains, brisk sea breezes, wondrous wildlife, and lush nature trails. Round up the family and head to Two Eagles Lodge, on gorgeous Vancouver Island, for a two- ($299) or four-night stay ($589) for up to four adults and two children in a vacation rental suite, now through May 15 or September 30 through December 15.
You'll be welcomed with a goodie basket and a bottle of wine at this 12-acre waterfront property—winner of the 2010 and 2011 Vancouver Island Better Business Bureau's Torch Award, among others. It's just two hours north of Victoria, and your 900-square-foot suite offers a private entrance, a balcony overlooking the water, a full kitchen, a seating and dining area, two beds, a sleeper sofa, and a private bath.
Wake up to breakfast prepared by Carolyn, one half of the innkeeper duo that tends to a small farm of horses and hens on the 12-acre property (ensuring your morning eggs are literally farm fresh).
Guests on TripAdvisor love the "ocean and mountain views, delicious homemade breakfast feasts, spotless and comfortable rooms, hot tub, and fire pit. But what really sets Two Eagles apart is Carolyn and Steve's focus on helping you love Vancouver Island as much as they do."
They'll even be glad to set you up with tours and activities: See the island with a tour by seaplane, travel up north and spy grizzly bears as they emerge from hibernation in the spring, or hit the links for a round of golf. Sample local seafood with a trip to nearby Fanny Bay Oysters, or head to Horne Lake Caves and explore the island's deep, underground caverns. Vancouver Island is also one of the world's top scuba locales, with the Jacques Cousteau Society ranking it number two on the planet for water clarity and marine diversity.
Then retire back to the lodge with a glass of wine by the fire pit, and take a stroll through the paddocks. Who says you can't have it all?
"Vancouver Island is one of the most fascinating destinations in Canada, a mountainous bulwark of deep-green forests, rocky fjords, and wave-battered headlands."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Guests must make hotel reservation directly with the property by December 1, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/Resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Two offers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid only for the Family Suite
- Blackout dates are May 16, 2012 through September 29, 2012
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2012 • Enjoy By December 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings