Pining for the Sierra Nevada Mountains
Forest Suites Resort • South Lake Tahoe, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests on Sundays through Thursdays in a One-Bedroom Suite ($122)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests on Fridays and Saturdays in a One-Bedroom Suite ($220)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests on Sundays through Thursdays in a Two-Bedroom Suite ($188)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests on Fridays and Saturdays in a Two-Bedroom Suite ($351)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine
- 25% Off One Ski/Snowboard Rental, 10% Off Merchandise, and Either One Ski/Snowboard Edge & Wax or One Custom Ski Boot Fitting at Powder House Ski & Snowboard
- 10% Off at Stateline Brewery & Restaurant
If you've been having trouble seeing the forest for the trees, it might be time to gain a little altitude—and there's no better place to do so than on the slopes overlooking Lake Tahoe.
Jolt your inner Johnny Appleseed with this week's Escape to South Lake Tahoe's Forest Suites Resort, where you'll have a one-night stay on Sundays through Thursdays ($122) or a two-night stay on Fridays and Saturdays ($220) for up to four guests in a one-bedroom suite. Or, opt for a one-night stay on Sundays through Thursdays ($188) or a two-night stay on Fridays and Saturdays ($351) for up to six guests in a two-bedroom suite.
Photosynthesize in style in your oversize suite, located just a few blocks away from Lake Tahoe and less than 100 yards from the gondola at Heavenly Ski Resort. Pop the cork on a welcome bottle of wine, and plant your roots in a separate bedroom (or two) with a king bed, a full kitchen, dining room, and living room with a sleeper sofa—it's the perfect place to kick back with friends and family for an après-ski cocoa.
Once you wake from your deciduous dreams, fuel up on an included continental breakfast before popping into Powder House Ski & Snowboard—where you have a 25-percent discount on one ski or snowboard rental and a ten-percent discount on merchandise. With your choice of a ski/snowboard edge and wax or custom boot fitting, you'll be ready to hit the slopes for a day of schussing.
If you'd like a closer look at the conifers, explore the forest on the back of a snowmobile or dog sled. Just leave plenty of time to pick up a pint at the Stateline Brewery & Restaurant, where you have a ten-percent discount on food and drinks.
Once you finally lower your limbs at the end of the day, you'll feel sapped of energy but completely full of life.
"You can't beat the location! No driving required, you are literally right in Heavenly Village. The gondola is steps away, and so are all the restaurants and casinos. There is also a grocery store across the street so you can cook in your room."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include Daily Continental Breakfast, Bottle of Wine, 25% Off One Ski/Snowboard Rental, 10% Off Merchandise, and Either One Ski/Snowboard Edge & Wax or One Custom Ski Boot Fitting at Powder House Ski & Snowboard, and 10% Off at Stateline Brewery & Restaurant
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Limited one voucher per reservation
- Upgrades and additional nights may be available at the time of booking, for extra fee paid directly to the property
- Valid for stays March 1, 2012 through April 30, 2012
- Blackout dates may apply
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • Enjoy By April 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings