Around Prague, Vienna, and Budapest in Seven Days
Ibis Praha Old Town, Hotel Messe, and Ibis Budapest City or Ibis Heroes Square • Prague, Czech Republic
- A Seven-Day, Six-Night Trip through Prague, Vienna, and Budapest for One ($1,270) or Two ($1,870) Guests
- Six-Night Accommodations in Centrally Located Hotels and Six Breakfasts
- Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Tours and English-Speaking Local Host in Each City
- Train Transportation Among Cities and Private Airport Transfers Upon Arrival and Departure
A week-long, multi-city jaunt to Europe used to be the exclusive domain of the jet set, but those days have gone the way of Pan Am. A first-class lifestyle is just behind the curtain with this week's Escape: a seven-day, six-night trip through Prague, Vienna, then Budapest.* Or, choose to travel in reverse order.
Whether you're flying solo ($1,270) or with a copilot ($1,870), you'll spend six nights in double-bedded rooms at centrally located hotels—Ibis Praha Old Town or similar in Prague; Hotel Messe or similar in Vienna; and Ibis Budapest City, Ibis Heroes Square, or similar in Budapest—and receive six breakfasts.
The package includes private airport transfers upon arrival and departure, as well as rail transportation among cities.You'll be greeted at the airport and provided with an English-speaking local host in each city.
After landing in Prague, spend the evening exploring one of Central Europe's cultural hubs. You'll be flying high as you take in Prague's rich past as the former capital of the Holy Roman Empire. Turn off the seatbelt sign on day two with a hop-on, hop-off bus tour that drives through Wenceslas Square and stops at the Prague Castle and the historic Jewish Quarter.
The following day, take the train to Vienna, which produced musical giants Mozart and Beethoven as well as cultural luminaries Sigmund Freud and Gustav Klimt. Grab a window seat on day four's hop-on, hop-off bus tour of the Austrian capital that includes the State Opera House, Empress Maria Theresia Monument, Votive Church, and Belvedere Palace. Or, make your own fun by wandering through Stadtpark or sipping coffee in a Viennese cafe.
Board the train on day five for your connection to Budapest, Hungary. The next day's hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour will taxi around to the Buda Castle, Fisherman's Bastion, and Gellert Hill's majestic Citadel. Devote the rest of your time to strolling along the banks of the Danube River, or check into one of the city's world-renowned bars.
You'll need some extra legroom on the plane ride home, because exploring three of Europe's storied capitals will make you feel 30,000 feet tall. Don't miss your flight to high-class travel—take your seat now before the cabin doors close.
*Travel dates: July 1 to August 31, 2012; or October 25, 2012 to March 31, 2013.
"Few cities in the world glide so effortlessly between the present and the past like Vienna. Its splendid historical face is easily recognized... [but] Vienna is also one of Europe’s most dynamic urban spaces."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit five per purchaser, up to five additional as gifts
- Valid for travel July 1 to August 31, 2012 or October 25, 2012 to March 31, 2013
- Blackout dates are 7/25-7/30/12 and 12/23/12–1/2/13
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by April 12, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation policy states that cancellations after booking number is issued are subject to complete forfeiture of paid value
- Air, additional nights in Prague and Budapest, sightseeing and upgrades to first class hotel and rail available at an extra cost when booking
- Select your preferred itinerary direction when booking, either Prague to Budapest or Budapest to Prague
- Voucher includes six-night accommodations in centrally located hotels and six breakfasts, hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tours and English-speaking host in each city, train transportation among cities and private airport transfers upon arrival and departure
- All taxes included; gratuities discretionary
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 38% savings