Intimate Boutique Hotel on Glorious Crete
Palazzo Rimondi • Rethymnon, Greece
- Four- (£469) or Seven-Night (£809) Stay for Two in Deluxe Room March 28 to June 10 or October 1 to December 31
- Four- (£379) or Seven-Night (£665) Stay in June 11 to July 31 or September 1 to 30
- Seven-Night Stay August 1 to 30 (£739)
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine on Arrival
- Deluxe Rooms Include Lounge, Bathroom, and Bedroom
- Flight Options from Most UK Airports to Crete with Monarch and easyJet (Not Included)
Greek mythology has it that Zeus, the king of the gods, was born and raised on Mount Ida near the beautiful town of Rethymnon in Crete. If the sky god visited his birthplace today, he'd certainly check in at the paradisiacal, intimate Palazzo Rimondi hotel in the heart of Rethymnon's Old Town.
Follow Zeus's lead and Escape to a celestial deluxe room for two at this glorious four-star boutique hotel, with breakfast every day and a bottle of wine on arrival. A four-night stay from June 11 to July 31 and September 1 to 30 will cost £379 (up to a £659.40 value). Alternative dates are available, including options for a seven-night stay.
The 15th-century hotel blends historic design with modern elegance. Each air-conditioned deluxe room is fit for an Olympian, with high stone-carved arches, a balcony and oriel windows overlooking the peaceful swimming pool or winding Old Town streets. With a separate bedroom, living space with TV, en suite bathroom, and kitchenette complete with fridge you're already more blessed than Zeus, who grew up in a cave. There's nectar and ambrosia too—indulge in breakfast on the sunny roof terrace, or savour a cocktail under the stars in the cobblestone courtyard.
A wander through the stone-paved alleys round the hotel will have you worshipping the perfectly-preserved Renaissance architecture of Rethymnon, with turrets, Ottoman mosques and graceful wood-balconied houses around every corner. Marvel at the views from Castelvecchio restaurant by the magnificent Venetian fort, or venture further afield to beaches such as the secret palm-fringed oasis of Preveli or to ancient Minoan sites such as Eleftherna.
This sublime Escape will vanish faster than lightning, so leap onto your sun chariot now and beat Zeus to the chase.
- June 11 to July 31 or September 1 to 30 (£379)
- March 28 to June 10 or October 1 to December 31 (£469)
- March 28 to June 10 or October 1 to December 31 (£809)
- August 1 to 30 (£739)
- June 11 to July 31 or September 1 to 30 (£665)
''Crete is renowned for its natural beauty and diverse landscape. Spectacular mountain ranges dotted with caves are sliced by dramatic gorges that spill out to sea.''-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit three purchases per person; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 December 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Deal based on double occupancy in a deluxe room
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, bottle of wine on arrival, deluxe rooms include lounge, bathroom and bedroom
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • Enjoy By December 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings