Crystallized in the Carolinas
Rock Barn Golf & Spa • Conover, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Townhome
- Two Spa Day Passes and 15% Discount on Spa Services
- $50 Resort Credit
- Round-Trip Limousine Service from Charlotte Douglas International Airport to Resort
- Discounted Golf Rates
When stress levels are low it's easy to take vacations for granite, but when the schist hits the fan what you need is a solid spot where you can hide away.
Rock your world with this week's Escape: a two-night stay in a luxury townhome at Rock Barn Golf & Spa for $500.
You'll start your sedimentary siesta with limousine service from Charlotte Douglas International Airport to your luxury townhome set within the spacious Rock Barn estate. Featuring an upper and lower level, each with two bedrooms, living areas with big-screen TVs, a fully equipped kitchen, a deck overlooking the creek, a fireplace, and a Jacuzzi tub, this sprawling space is one roomy retreat.
After a good night's sleep you'll be ready to rock 'n' roll with an early tee time on one of the resort's two 18-hole golf courses. You'll receive discounted green fees on the Tom Jackson ($39) and Robert Trent Jones Jr. ($59) courses, which this year celebrate their tenth anniversary as home to the Greater Hickory Classic, a PGA Champions Tour tournament.
Guests also enjoy access to the resort's eight tennis courts, fitness center, and Olympic-size outdoor swimming pool.
And if all the activity leaves your muscles like stone, let an experienced massage therapist mine out the knots at Rock Barn's 20,000-square-foot spa. Offering a rock-faced therapeutic waterfall, whirlpool, steam rooms, pool, and European-style treatments (with a 15-percent discount), it's the perfect place to spend your $50 resort credit.
Without a doubt, this week's gem of an Escape is a boulder of a bargain.
"Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., the Jones Course at Rock Barn Golf & Spa, which can be stretched to 7,125 yards, is the newer and more difficult of the two golf courses at Rock Barn, which also includes the Tom Jackson Course."-- WorldGolf.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All food, beverage, and services are paid separately
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • Enjoy By December 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings