A Taste of Tinseltown in Taos
Adobe & Pines Inn Bed & Breakfast • Ranchos de Taos, NM
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Premium Room
- Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries with Iced Champagne and Sprinkled Rose Petals
- A $50 Credit to the Gift Shop
- Welcome Bag with Goodies for Guests
Hollywood would have you think the Wild West is all gunslingers, train robbers, and damsels in distress, but it's certainly not without its romance and relaxation. This week's Escape gives you the freedom of the frontier with the treatment of Tinseltown.
Spend two nights lodging at Adobe & Pines Inn Bed & Breakfast, including gourmet breakfast, chocolate-covered strawberries, iced champagne, sprinkled rose petals, a $50 credit to gift shop, and a welcome bag with goodies for just $299 -- barely A Fistful of Dollars. (Rugged individualism is overrated, so this rustic retreat is for made for two.)
The Oscars wouldn't be complete without one great American Adventure, so here's yours—without the flashing lights of the red carpet. Between your private jetted soaking tub, fireplace, and the optional add-on of on-site massages, you may never want to leave the room... but you should. While the stars take in the smog of LA, you'll be breathing in crisp, clean mountain air in acres of country gardens, or, shredding through powder in a world-class ski area just a short drive away.
Academy or not, Adobe & Pines Inn has already taken home B&B gold, named a Top Ten Most Romantic Inn by American Historic Inns, the Best of the Southwest by BedandBreakfast.com, and Best Theme of 2011 by Lanier Publishing.
Explore the softer side of the frontier in the one of the Southwest's most vibrant art communities. With the ever-evolving color palette of Taos Mountain as a backdrop and a kaleidoscope terrain of wild flowers and winding streams, it's no wonder artists like Georgia O'Keeffe, Juan Mirabal, and Ansel Adams were mainstays at this pristine resort. Take the short trip into town to discover a multitude of galleries and restaurants. Or, channel your inner True Grit and try horseback riding and whitewater rafting.
Before you head home, be sure to visit the Inn's flagstone labyrinth. At 66 feet in diameter, it's the largest in New Mexico, and its path is made of crushed pecan shells that crunch under your feet.
The big screen might make a spectacle of the Old West, but this adobe hacienda doesn't need movie magic to inspire awe—it's the real deal.
"Seeks to create a magical escape, and it succeeds. Each room has a private entrance and fireplace... Morning brings a delicious full gourmet breakfast in the glassed-in breakfast room."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers can be combined per stay for extended booking
- Premium rooms include: Puerta Violeta, Puerta Rosa, Puerta Turquese, Puerta Roja, Puerta Cobre, Puerta Blanca
- Based on double occupancy
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- $37.00 room tax to be paid upon arrival
- Option A: Valid 2/24/11 to 5/26/11, must be used by 5/26/11
- Option B: Valid 11/1/11 to 12/18/11, must be used by 12/18/11
- Vouchers are not valid 5/27/11 to 10/31/11
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 15-days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All services must be used during one visit by same customer(s); cannot be shared
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 18, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2011 • Enjoy By December 18, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings