Endless Blue by the Shores of Lorne
The Sandridge • Lorne, VIC
- Two ($199) or three nights ($289) for two in an a newly renovated Executive Suite in the charming beach town of Lorne
- Delicious breakfast hamper on arrival
- Complimentary bottle of bubbly and yummy chocolates to share on arrival
- Late 11am check-out for a lazy day
- Private balcony with a sparkling view of Louitit Bay
- A hop, skip and jump from the iconic surf beach, restaurants, shops and galleries
- Nature walks, scenic lookouts, wineries and wildlife
- Just two hours from Melbourne along the stunning Great Ocean Road
Winter may be creeping up on you but that's no reason to feel glum. Ward away the winter blues on this week's bright blue Escape to Lorne.
Jump in the car and zip out of town on a quick two-hour trip. Soon you'll find yourself invigorated by glorious sea breezes as you round the Great Ocean Road's breathtaking cliff faces. Settle in for two (just $199, usually $435) or three nights (just $289, usually $595) at The Sandridge, in Lorne's cool blue location: right in the heart of town and directly across the street from the gorgeous surf beach.
Your executive suite's cobalt blue feature wall mirrors the ocean blue view from your private balcony that looks straight out across the stunning Louttit Bay. Newly renovated with clean lines and sleek modern finishes and a comfy queen-size bed, your room has all the necessary amenities, including air conditioning/heating, tea and coffee making facilities, microwave, TV and DVD and a bar fridge. As well as a gleaming blue and white tiled private ensuite.
Pop your bottle of bubbles included on arrival and nibble on some delicious chocolates while looking out at the big drink. Let yourself be lulled to sleep by the crashing waves and wake up to a breakfast hamper (provided on arrival) to enjoy on your balcony.
Lorne is the perfect destination along the iconic Great Ocean Road to wend your way through wineries, spot wildlife or put on a wetsuit and take to the waters for a surf lesson. Culture vultures can discern between various shades of periwinkle, cornflower or aqua at Lorne's local art galleries and dine at one of many fabulous restaurants or cafes. If you like your green too, take a scenic lookout walk or hike through the State Park in the Hills overlooking the ocean.
Don't mope away 'til next spring, get the best kind of blue on this rejuvenating Escape to Lorne.
“Fantastic... would come back again.”-- TripAdvisor
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Unlimited per person, additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Block out dates apply - Deal is valid May, June, July, August 2012 only
- Not available public holidays or long weekends
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 3, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2012 • Enjoy By September 3, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings