The Beer Gardens and Squares of Munich
Hotel Eurostars Grand Central • Munich, Germany
- Two- (€239) or Three-Night (€339) Stay for Two in Standard Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine in Room
- €15 Credit
- MVV City Card Each
- Flight Options from Most Irish Airports to Munich Including with Aer Lingus and Lufthansa (Not Included)
The architect Karl Schwanzer designed BMW's main headquarters to resemble a four-cylinder car engine; the impressive building was completed for the 1972 Olympics and now towers over the city of Munich.
If you fancy taking a pit stop away from the rat race, then pull into Hotel Eurostars Grand Central's offer of two nights with a daily breakfast in Munich for just €239 (up to a €401 value); or three nights for €339 (up to a €577.85 value).
Cool your engines as you and a passenger arrive at the magnificent hotel that boasts a luxurious and contemporary design; you can't spray champagne around your room, but you can enjoy the bottle of wine that will be waiting for you on arrival.
Once settled into your surroundings, you'll want to see what the hotel has to offer; enjoy a dip in the indoor pool and jump into the sauna or Jacuzzi in the luxurious spa facilities before heading up to the sunbathing roof terrace to give your bodywork a good bronzing.
You'll receive two MVV City Cards with €15 free credit as part of your Escape, so take a spin around the city and see all of the delights that Munich has to offer, including the Olympic Stadium that housed The Games 30 years ago. Get a designated driver to drop you off at Hofbräuhaus, the most famous beer hall in the world, just a stone's throw from the central square Marienplatz. If you're running low on fuel then fill up at the hotel's fantastic restaurant where the Spanish head chef offers an eclectic and delicious array of Mediterranean cuisine and international dishes.
No need to check under the bonnet with today's Escape; she's already roadworthy. Start revving towards the 'Buy Now' button quick.
''Munich is a modern, cosmopolitan city with a big heart and a long tradition. BMW and beer gardens, culture and the arts, and sleepy nooks, baroque and modern architecture.''-- Tourism in Germany
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit three per purchaser; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 29 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid on weekends only
- Not valid 16-19 April, 1-31 May, 11-14 June, 1-31 July, 24-29 August, 1-30 September or 1-31 October 2012
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, bottle of wine in room, €15 credit and a MVV city card each
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 29, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2012 • Enjoy By December 29, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings