The Red-Carpet Treatment at The Fairmont Penthouse
The Fairmont San Francisco • San Francisco, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Presidential Suite ($2,000)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Four in the Penthouse ($10,000)
- Both Packages Include Health Club and Group Exercise Classes, Wi-Fi, and Permanent Platinum Status to The Fairmont's President's Club Program
- Penthouse Package Includes a Four-Course En Suite Dinner for Four, Exclusive Tiffany's China Set for Four, Monogrammed Robes to Keep, Bvlgari Amenities, Red-Carpet Welcome Package Valued at $500, and a Full Day's Access to the Penthouse Maserati Quattroporte
What's rarer than an entertainer who's won an Academy, Emmy, Grammy, and Tony Award? This week's once-in-a-lifetime Escape, which we think you'll agree is better than EGOTing: a one-night stay for four in The Fairmont San Francisco's Penthouse for $10,000 or for two in the Presidential Suite for $2,000.
This San Francisco mecca for the bold and the beautiful is unrolling the red carpet (literally) for you with a champagne arrival fit for Jordanian royalty. Your decadent digs in the recently renovated eighth-floor Penthouse feature three bedrooms, a formal dining room that seats 60, a two-story circular library with gold-leaf rotunda, a Persian-tiled billiard room, and an expansive terrace where Sean Connery famously received a haircut in The Rock.
Named one of America's top ten penthouses by the Travel Channel, this $20 million creation by famed art historian Arthur Upham Pope has housed more celebrities than Grauman's Chinese Theater. Channel your inner Marlene Dietrich lounging about in the monogrammed robes (yours to keep) while sampling the Bvlgari amenities. Or make like Mick Jagger with a full day's access to the Penthouse Maserati Quattroporte (courtesy of Ferrari/Maserati of San Francisco) —perfect for catching air on Nob Hill's famous inclines or hugging the turns of the Marin Headlands.
No matter how you choose to spend the day, you'll want to work up an appetite for a four-course dinner for four prepared en suite by your private chef. Don't feel bad about slipping the china in your purse—the $1,600 set, designed exclusively for The Penthouse by Tiffany's, is yours for the taking.
Nor should you worry about getting used to the star treatment: Your stay—whether in The Penthouse or Presidential Suite—includes an automatic upgrade to The Fairmont President's Club Platinum Level membership, so you can enjoy presidential perks like room or suite upgrades and food-and-beverage certificates at The Fairmont for a lifetime.
After all, the Oscars take place once a year—but exclusive Escapes like this are once in a blue moon.
“The granddaddy of Nob Hill's elite cadre of ritzy hotels, the century-old Fairmont is a must-visit if only to marvel at the incredibly glamorous lobby with its vaulted ceilings, Corinthian columns, a spectacular spiral staircase, and rococo furniture."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- This is a one-time offer
- Blackout dates may exist
- Stipulations of car offer: Guest must be at least 25 years of age, have a valid driver's license, and must have car insurance in order to drive the Penthouse Maserati Quattroporte
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2011 • Enjoy By December 31, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings