Tropical Reverie in the Costa Rican Rain Forest
Chachagua Rainforest Hotel • Chachagua, Costa Rica
- A Three- ($201), Five- ($385), or Seven- ($495) Night Stay for Two in a Rainforest Room Between April 15 and November 30, 2012
- Up to Two Children Under 12 Stay Free
- Automatic Upgrade to a Rainforest Bungalow for the First 25 Purchasers
- Daily Full American Breakfasts
Admit it: You've imagined what life would be like as a member of the Swiss Family Robinson. You could spend your time exploring unfamiliar scenery, encountering exotic creatures, and sleeping in a tricked-out tree house. Ah, fantasy...
When you Escape to the Chachagua Rainforest Hotel & Hacienda in Costa Rica for a three-night ($201), five-night ($385), or seven-night ($495) stay for two in a private Rainforest Room between April 15 and November 30, your adventuresome reverie becomes an idyllic reality.
Be one of the first 25 to purchase this Escape, and get your temperatures rising with an automatic upgrade to a Rainforest Bungalow with a private deck. Children under age 12 are free when accompanied by two adults and all rooms include Wi-Fi.
Cast away your home-life troubles for a secluded rain forest room overlooking the hotel's lush acres. Noted as one of the 1,000 Places to See Before You Die, the hotel sources the natural beauty of the surrounding Monteverde Mountain Range to influence its sustainable practices.
Your elegant double room comes with daily full American breakfasts (made from organic ingredients grown on site), a private bathroom, satellite television, and air conditioning. Since you don't want to devote all of your time to relaxing—after all, those Robinsons were quite the productive bunch—visit the animals on the hotel's working ranch. You may see frogs and blue Morpho butterflies on your walk to greet horses and pigs.
"Nowhere else in the world are so many types of habitats squeezed into such a tiny area," says BBC Travel. "In terms of number of species per 10,000 square kilometer, Costa Rica tops the list of countries at 615 species, compared to the United States with a mere 104."
Lose track of your mornings while swimming in the pool, and then explore the area on horseback or bike tours arranged by the hotel. Hike through a breathtaking property on the edge of the Monteverde Cloud Forest before ziplining above its trees.
Pass late afternoons reading as vibrant birds fly nearby, and when night falls, listen to the cicadas sing. Let your adventurous spirit out with this Escape, and finally live out your wildest dreams.
"At this working ranch, you can see caballeros at work, take a horseback ride into the rain forest, and look for toucans from the open-air restaurant... Birds gather outside your window to watch their own reflections while you bathe and watch them."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel April 15 to November 30
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Two children under 12 stay free when staying with two adults, if staying with one adult the first child is free and the second is $20 additional per night
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Taxes collected will be $63.69, $106.15, or $148.61; dependent upon which offer purchased
- All nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings