Sophisticated Stillness in the Arizona Desert
The Wigwam • Litchfield, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in an Adobe Traditional Room from April 1 to April 30 ($399), May 1 to May 31 ($299), or June 1 to June 30, 2012 ($259)
- $50 Spa Credit
- Two Rounds of Golf
Georgia O'Keefe once said the desert had "a quiet and untouched feel," and we have to agree.
Experience the serenity of the Southwest with this week's Escape to The Wigwam: a two-night stay for two at the Arizona resort from April 1 to April 30 ($399), May 1 to May 31 ($299), or June 1 to June 30, 2012 ($259), including two rounds of golf and a $50 spa credit.
The Wigwam's unique layout offers guests unparalleled privacy with its authentic adobe architecture, and your traditional room is just steps away from the property's lush gardens, shaded verandas, and four swimming pools. "Petunias and snapdragons splash color onto the scene," Phoenix magazine notes, "and palm trees add a whiff of the islands—a sensation enhanced on nights when a steel drummer plays."
The quietude of the mountains in the morning is hard to beat, and even the greenest of hikers can navigate the trails of White Tank Mountain Regional Park. Back at the resort, the activities are endless: there are bocce and tennis courts, and you have two included rounds of golf at one of three 18-hole championship golf courses (two of which were designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones Sr.).
Tranquility reigns at the Red Door Spa—where an entire room is dedicated to just relaxing and you hold a $50 credit—and around the fire pit in the evening. And the property's farm-to-table dining, featuring locally grown fruit and vegetables (picked from the resort's own farmers' market and the chef's organic garden) and local meat and cheese, deserves more than a silent applause.
With a hands-on approach to service and a location in the unspoiled desert outside Phoenix, it's no wonder this AAA Four Diamond Award-winner has been at the top of travelers' lists for more than 80 years.
"The resort maintains its historical character while delivering a modern-day, first-class luxury experience. The property is stunning, and features great golf and a true Old West experience that puts less of an emphasis on 'old.'"-- Fodor’s
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations must be made by April 15, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include a $50 spa credit and two rounds of golf per room per stay
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates are April 18, 19, 21 and May 16, 17
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid towards existing reservations or groups of 15 or more rooms
- Rate does not include resort charge, taxes, upgraded room types, or gratuities; additional $22 resort charge per night and 12.07% tax will be collected by the hotel
- The daily resort charge covers high-speed wireless internet access
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings