Trading Tranquility on Captivating Cape May
Cape May Resorts Red Cottage • Cape May, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($85) or Fridays and Saturdays ($155)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- $30 Credit at Blue Pig Tavern
- 15% Off Two Drinks in the Ebbitt Room Lounge
- 15% Off On Spa Service
- Daily Valet Parking
Establishing transatlantic trade so tuckered out the Dutch merchants that the smart ones decided to make relaxation their business and found America's first ocean resort in breathtaking Cape May, New Jersey. Kick up your clogs and chart a course toward cool ocean breezes with an Escape to the Cape May Resorts Red Cottage.
Set sail with a one-night stay in a deluxe room, Sundays through Thursdays ($85) or Fridays and Saturdays ($155). The included valet will negotiate parking while you inspect your new holdings: plush, soft appointments with all-cotton Belgian linens and flat-screen TVs. The sound of nearby waves purveys a wealth of peace all day.
Sanction breakfast in bed served on a sliver platter with homemade muffins and fresh fruit for two. Sell stress down the seashore as you exchange greetings with dolphins and horseshoe crabs and liquidate your languor with 15 percent off a hot towel and cool aloe massage or any other single spa treatment at Sea Spa.
Discover the town via rental bike or Cape May Carriage. Corner the markets on historic Jackson Street, replete with shops, antiques, galleries, arcades, taffy, and custard. Then, speculate on herons and the world's largest colony of laughing gulls at Skimmer Salt Marsh. If you invest in the 199 stairs at Cape May Lighthouse, you'll profit from outstanding views of the Atlantic Ocean and Delaware Bay.
You'll likely harbor hunger after all that taxing relaxing. Merge, then, with mouthwatering meals at Blue Pig Tavern, where you'll cash in a $30 dining credit. After oysters, prime rib, and vegetable lasagna, conclude the business of basking in the serene oceanside atmosphere with 15 percent off two drinks at the Ebbitt Room lounge.
Make a firm offer for this Escape to a Dutch colonial détente today— and go duty-free at a price that won't monopolize your monies.
"Best trip I ever had. The building was beautiful, the rooms were spotless, and the beds were to die for—pillows so comfy I had to buy one. The staff was amazing and went above and beyond any expectation I had or will ever have of a hotel staff."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Up to two vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until May 24, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by April 26, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All room types available; voucher valid for best available room at time of booking
- Saturday night reservations require a two-night stay
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 24, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2012 • Enjoy By May 24, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings