Modest, Magnificent New Mexico
Resort Properties of Angel Fire • Angel Fire, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a One- ($139) or Two-Bedroom Condo ($189), Including Cleaning and Booking Fees
- Bottle of Wine
- More Than 100 Properties to Choose From
- Additional Night in One- ($89) or Two-Bedroom Unit ($99)
More fun, less 'tude! That's the mantra of Angel Fire, New Mexico, a town of about 1,100 people in northern New Mexico. It's situated at 8,600 feet, it boasts more than 300 days of sunshine each year, and the local mountain resort has been open nearly 60 years.
Still, this down-to-earth hamlet has resisted Colorado-type growth, instead retaining the local charm and unsullied natural surroundings that have drawn folks here since the '60s. Soak it all up at one of more than 75 condos managed by Resort Properties of Angel Fire when you buy this week's Escape.
You'll get a one-night stay for two in a one- ($139) or two-bedroom condo ($189). You'll also get a bottle of wine with your stay, and each additional night is $89 for a one-bedroom unit and $99 for a two-bedroom unit.
Tear yourself away from the comfy confines of your condo—most with a full kitchen, fireplace, washer and dryer, Internet, and TV—and go mountain biking at Angel Fire. It boasts 560 acres of trails for beginners and advanced cyclists alike, and it's serviced by the Chili Express chairlift. But you can also go golfing, and the course at Angel Fire is one of the state's top championship links. Want more? Hiking, fishing, and bird watching are all within minutes of town.
Pounce on a meal at The Roasted Clove, an award-winning eatery, serving upscale American cuisine in a casual mountain-town atmosphere befitting Angel Fire. Try the filet mignon tacos, named Best Uptown Taco in the state by New Mexico Magazine.
Leave your Ferrari at home. In this unpretentious mountain town about three hours north of Albuquerque, it's all about the laid-back vibe, the fresh mountain air, and the great outdoors.
"Tourists flock to Angel Fire, New Mexico, all year long, drawn by the world-class skiing conditions in winter and by the natural beauty and abundant recreational opportunities during the warmer months of the year."-- USA Today Travel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 15 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include cleaning and booking fees, a bottle of wine, and additional nights for one-bedrooms is $89, for two-bedrooms is $99
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings