Soak Up the Sun on the Yucatán Peninsula
GR Solaris Cancun • Cancun, Mexico
- A Four- ($818) or Five-Night ($1,018) All-Inclusive Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Ages 12 and Under in a Deluxe Ocean View Room from April 7 to December 21, 2012
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals and Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Two Tickets for the Aquarium Cancun
- One-Way Ground Transportation from Airport to Resort
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries Upon Arrival
- One Gourmet Shrimp Dinner for Two
- 20% Discount for Rental Car Services and Complimentary Upgrade to a Standard Car
- 15% Discount on Spa Treatments
- Taxes and Gratuities Included
After the weird winter weather this year, there is no telling what the first day of spring will bring. Guarantee some time in the sunshine with this week's Escape to GR Solaris Cancun.
Retreat to A Place in the Sun for a four- ($818) or five-night ($1,018) all-inclusive stay for two adults and two children ages 12 and under from April 7 to December 21, 2012.
You'll be Walking on Sunshine as soon as you arrive (via included transportation from the airport) at this Cancun resort on the coast. Unwind with a bottle of sparkling wine and chocolate-covered strawberries in your deluxe room and take in the ocean views from the balcony or terrace.
From the open-air, beachfront Jacuzzis to the gourmet shrimp dinner for two, romance abounds at this exotic retreat. Experience a Total Eclipse of the Heart with a couples massage at the spa using your included 15-percent discount. Or just bask in the Sunshine of Your Love at the private beach and marina, where you can enjoy numerous non-motorized water sports.
If your little ones are the Sunshine of Your Life, there's no reason to leave them behind—two children ages 12 and under can join you, and enjoy access to the kid's club. Plus, with your 20-percent discount toward a rental car (and a complimentary upgrade to a standard car), you'll have plenty of room to tote the whole crew to the Aquarium Cancun.
Don't let the weatherman determine when you'll get sunny days: Take a bright Escape to Cancun and return with a spring in your step.
"Spectacular staff who are all happy and aim to please. The 24/7 food and drinks were great, and the nightly shows were a blast and completely different each night. There are quiet places as well as entertainment areas and family friendly areas."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Voucher may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 23, 2011 to January 7, 2012
- Airfare not included, book flights into Cancun
- Taxes and service fees are included
- Maximum four people per room; $79.00 for each additioanl adult per night and an additional $35 per child (ages 7 to 12) per night
- All upgrades and additions need to be paid at booking
- Car upgrade is not valid for SUVs and luxury cars; valid only on economy and standard cars
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2012 • Enjoy By December 21, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings