Springtime in Seatown
Red Lion Hotel on Fifth Avenue • Seattle, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Single Queen
- Breakfast Buffet for Two at Terrace Garden Restaurant
Winter is on its way out in the damp Northwest—there have even been whispers of an early spring on the horizon.
Embrace it with this week's Escape to Seattle's Red Lion Hotel on Fifth Avenue, offering a one-night stay for two in a Classic Single Queen Guest Room, with complimentary overnight self-parking and breakfast for two at the Terrace Garden Restaurant ($129).
Each warmly decorated room offers up a plush pillow-top queen-size bed, granite bath with Bath & Body Works amenities, ergonomic desk chair, free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, and a 37-inch flat-screen television with DirecTV.
Located smack in the heart of downtown, this recently renovated property is the perfect home base from which to explore the city. Start with a ride up to the tip of the Space Needle for an out-of-this-world view. Then, pick up some local produce at Pike Place Market for a picnic on the sprawling green grass at Seattle Center. We recommend a trip to Pioneer Square for the famed Underground Tour, which takes visitors through the subterranean ruins of Seattle before the city was destroyed by fire in 1889.
Head back to the hotel for a pint of microbrew at the English-style Elephant & Castle, then feast on Pacific Northwest fare at the Terrace Garden Restaurant & Lounge, home to downtown Seattle's largest outdoor patio.
Don't be shut in come spring. With this week's Escape, low clouds have nothing on the Emerald City.
"Convenient to the shopping and financial districts, as well as just about every other Downtown attraction, this traditional hotel offers casual comfort without a lot of fuss."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- First available stay date is March 8th, 2012
- Limit four per purchaser, up to four additional as gifts
- Offers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required two days in advance and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Prices include taxes for the food and beverage components and parking tax
- Room occupancy taxes and city tourism fee not included and payable upon check in.
- Blackout dates include but not limited to: March 14-15, 22-23, 29-30; April 6-7, 30; May 1-3, 25-27; June 1-2
- Additional minimum night restrictions for some holidays and special events may apply, call 855-515-1144 for more info
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 13, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2012 • Enjoy By June 13, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings