Beauty in Bloom in the Brandywine Valley
Elk Forge Bed & Breakfast Inn and Retreat • Elkton, MD
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Whirlpool or B&B Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($119) or Fridays and Saturdays ($190)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($286)
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast
- 20% Off Spa Services
- 15% Off Bunbury's Tea Room & Gift Shop
- 25% Off Any Additional Booked Nights
Spring has sprung and with the return of the birds and the bees, you're looking for that passionate Escape sure to give your heart wings. Get ready to pack your bags and your picnic basket for a getaway to the lovely Elk Forge Bed & Breakfast Inn and Retreat in Elkton, Maryland, and fall in love on five acres of beautiful woods, nature trails, and scenic gardens.
Scoop up a bouquet of memories during a two-night stay for two in a Whirlpool or B&B Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($119) or Fridays and Saturdays ($190); or festoon yourself in splendor with a two-night stay for two in a Luxury Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($286).
The charming town of Elkton is famous for being a lover's haven—Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller were married in the Main Street Chapel. Sweep your squeeze off her feet in this beautifully appointed Inn, with luxurious suites featuring fireplaces, fluffy robes, and marble-clad baths. Enjoy a daily gourmet breakfast, a 20-percent discount at the on-site spa, a 15-percent discount at Bunbury's Tea Room and Gift Shop, and a 25-percent discount toward any additional booked nights.
The Brandywine Valley has an old-school magic all its own: Get lost in the stunning Longwood Gardens, 1,000 acres of green dreaming cultivated for 300 years. Draw inspiration for your dream house together by touring Winterthur, Henry du Pont's childhood home and a premier museum for the decorative arts.
Treat yourselves to an extraordinary meal at the Fair Hill Inn, a Wine Enthusiast winner considered "a gem that may soon become as esteemed as Napa Valley's French Laundry." (We like the chestnut soup and the London Broil with foie gras grits.) Spend a Sunday on horseback, soaking in the dense woods and secret streams.
On this Escape, you don't have to elope—but you just might want to.
"The house and grounds were incredible—it was like stepping back into Victorian times—and we found the staff friendly and knowledgeable of the rich history of the property and surrounding area."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation (vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay at discounted price)
- Reservations required for lodging and spa services, and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 25% off additional booked nights must be used during the same stay
- Blackout dates are 5/25-27, 8/31-9/3, 10/17-21, and 2/14-16, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Taxes and resort fees not included and will be collected at booking
- Must be 21 years of age to purchase two night package, proof of age required
- Two night stay must consecutive nights
- Options A and B are valid for the following single rooms: Chesapeake, Wilmington, Elkton, Fair Hill, Baltimore, or Lancaster. Options C and D are valid for the following Luxury Suites: Country Club, Valley Forge, Coach Carriage, Surrey Carriage, or Brandywine
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings