Down-Tempo Delight in South Haven
Inn at the Park Bed & Breakfast • South Haven, MI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two on Sundays through Thursdays in a Queen Room ($248) or Jacuzzi Suite ($298)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two on Fridays and Saturdays in The Linden or The Aspen Room ($299) or The Sycamore or The Juniper Room ($349) in April, November, or December 2012, or January and February 2013
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- Complimentary Appetizer or Dessert with Dinner at Tello Italian Bistro, Thirsty Perch Grille, or Sophie's Steakhouse & Bar
- 15% Discount on In-House Mani/Pedi
- $50 Gift Certificate for a Future Two-Night Weekday Stay
An object in motion stays in motion, so take a break from the quickened cadence of your day-to-day in a place that boasts a sweet stillness with this week's Escape to South Haven, Michigan.
A peaceful, resort vibe abounds in this town, once nicknamed The Catskills of the Midwest, where romance is found on leisurely bike rides, across intimate tables in quaint bistros, and in the air at Inn at the Park Bed & Breakfast in South Haven, Michigan.
Here, you'll learn a thing or two about an object at rest. Just moments from the shore of Lake Michigan, the inn features Victorian elegance and modern luxury—including enhanced gardens, cozy ambience, and spacious rooms with fireplaces—that entices guests to return year after year.
Encourage your inertia with a two-night stay for two on Sundays through Thursdays in a queen room ($248) or Jacuzzi suite ($298), complete with daily breakfast; a bottle of wine; chocolate-covered strawberries; complimentary coffee, tea, and hot chocolate; wireless Internet; and access to the inn's movie library. Or opt to stay on Fridays and Saturdays in The Linden or The Aspen Room ($299) or The Sycamore or The Juniper Room ($349) in April, November, and December 2012, or January and February 2013.
Escapees will also have one complimentary appetizer or dessert with dinner at Tello Italian Bistro, Thirsty Perch Grille, or Sophie's Steakhouse & Bar; a 15-percent discount on an in-house mani/pedi; and a $50 gift certificate for a future two-night weekday stay.
Hold hands during an unhurried stroll into town, just a little more than one block from the inn. Explore the rich, maritime heritage of the Great Lakes at Michigan Maritime Museum, and take a date-perfect ride on The Lindy Lou—an electric-powered river launch.
Relish a slowed pace amid the sprawling views of the harbor from the Lightkeeper's House, located on a bluff overlooking the Black River, and be sure to pick up a few nautical-themed mementos at the museum.
In the afternoon, add a little get-up-and-go to your together time and go for a bike ride along Van Buren Trail, which runs parallel to Lake Michigan. Let the fragrant greenery and crisp air give you the push you need to challenge your partner to a mini race along the trail.
Conserve some momentum to splurge on a decadent dessert at The Golden Brown Bakery. Snack on fresh doughnuts, or—for more robust nibbling—devour a bowl of mac 'n' cheese, or a hearty barbecue chicken sandwich.
With your appetite appeased and your cozy room awaiting, you'll conclude that not even the forces of gravity could keep you away from an Escape like this.
"We needed a quiet place to go and not have an agenda. This was the perfect spot. The breakfast was outstanding as well as all the little goodies provided throughout the day."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: Not valid on holidays, festival, or between the dates of June 15 - September 15, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- May be applied to upgraded suites
- Taxes/Resort fees or gratuities not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes daily gourmet breakfast for 2, one bottle of wine, chocolate covered strawberries, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, free Wi-Fi, access to movie library, complimentary appetizer or dessert with dinner at 3 designated restaurants, 15% off in-house manicure/pedicure and $50 gift certificate toward a future stay; $50 gift certificate is not valid June-October, during holidays, festivals and expires 12/28/13
- Not valid for those under 18 years of age
- Must be 21 years of age to receive wine
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings