A Tempting Taste of the Green Mountains
Stoweflake Mountain Resort and Spa • Stowe, VT
- AAA Four Diamond Property
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Room with a Fireplace
- One Stowe Points Card Per Person
- Full Vermont Breakfast for Two
- One $20 Voucher Toward the Spa at Stoweflake Per Person
No two words seem to stir up a bigger craving for travel quite like "summer vacation." But if you ask us, the soft season before summer's sunshine feels like a delicious dessert after an over-hyped dinner.
Fill your plate with the best spring has to offer when you Escape to Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa in the tree-lined town of Stowe, Vermont.
Get all the ingredients together for your getaway—including a finger-licking fun plus one—and arrive at this AAA Four Diamond property for an overnight stay in a Luxury Room ($169). Set amid mountain vistas and 60 acres of open spaces, the resort has been a featured on the menus of Condé Nast Traveler, Forbes.com, and Outside magazine.
In the morning, rise early and savor a cup of coffee next to the gas fireplace. Cleanse your senses with luxurious bath amenities, and then slip into a plush robe to use the free Internet access. After your full breakfast for two at at Charlie B's Pub & Restaurant, go on a self-guided tour to get a taste of this picturesque New England town. Then, use your two $20 vouchers toward the award-winning Spa at Stoweflake.
Enjoy Stowe with all the fixings. Scoop up a souvenir or some good eats within walking distance at one of the more than 30 independent businesses that boast everything from art, jewelry, nationally recognized crafts, handcrafted furniture, and award-winning Vermont specialty foods. Take a bite out of Vermont's highest peak with a hike up Mt. Mansfield, or indulge in Vermont history with a visit to the Stowe Ski Museum.
Embark on a biking trip along the five-mile Stowe Recreation Path. Later, get a heaping serving of outdoor and summer gear at the historic Shaw's General Store, and then sample the many arts-and-crafts stores lining Main Street. Your stay includes a Stowe Points Card, which entitles you to savings on lift tickets for spring ski and greens fees at Stowe Country Club in summer.
Place your order for this delectable Escape—it'll hit the spot.
"Let a waterfall massage you in the Aqua Solarium's mineral pool; stretch out in one of the Sanctuary Lounge's fireside chaises; indulge in an aromatherapy massage, Vichy shower, or Shirodhara oil treatment."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Valid for travel until May 31, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Vouchers may be combined for a longer stay; up to five may be combined now until 3/31/12 and up to seven may be combined 4/1 to 5/31
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are all Fridays and Saturdays in March, 4/25-26, and 5/19
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • Enjoy By May 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 65% savings