Upmarket on Low-Key San Juan Island
Tucker House Inn • Friday Harbor, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room with Daily Three-Course Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine, Gourmet Truffles, and Freshly Baked Cookies Upon Arrival
- $25 Credit Toward Dinner for Two at Coho Restaurant
It's easy to see why the eco-friendly Tucker House Inn, in Friday Harbor, was named Best of the San Juans by SanJuanIsland.com. This painstakingly restored Victorian inn is both ideally located—within blocks of shopping, dining, and art galleries—and a short jaunt from whale watching and kayaking.
And with this week's Escape you'll get it all at this luxe, 11-room inn. Treat yourself to a two-night stay for two in a queen room, which includes, among other perks, a decadent three-course breakfast for two each day ($265).
Take a relaxing soak in your guest room's two-person Jacuzzi before dinner, and end your day with sweet dreams snuggled in your plush feather-top bed.
Each morning in the Garden Room Cafe, savor a three-course breakfast of fresh fruit, house-made granola, Greek yogurt, the day's featured hot entrée, and dessert. You'll also get $25 to spend on a dinner for two at Coho Restaurant (also a Best of the San Juans award-winner), which is known for its Pacific Northwest cuisine with Mediterranean flair. Each evening, the chef creates every dish from scratch, using seasonal, sustainably farmed, and locally sourced ingredients. The restaurant also boasts a carefully curated wine list of both local and international vintages.
Wine lovers can head to San Juan Vineyards, where tastings are held in a 19th century, one-room schoolhouse. Outdoor adventurers can spot orcas, bald eagles, porpoises, and more aboard a whale and wildlife tour. Meanwhile, art aficionados should visit the San Juan Islands Museum of Art & Sculpture Park for a leisurely stroll with Westcott Bay in view.
However you spend your stay, you'll find that the homemade cookies make an excellent curtain call to the day. Combined with an included bottle of wine and gourmet truffles, it's a sweet end to an even sweeter vacation.
"Travelers looking for that out-of-the ordinary experience will enjoy the Tucker House Inn. As a small boutique inn, the Tucker House offers the perfect balance of cozy, unique accommodations with professional, personalized service."-- SanJuanIsland.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes Bottle of Wine, Gourmet Truffles, and Freshly Baked Cookies Upon Arrival, and $25 Credit Toward Dinner for Two at Coho Restaurant
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children are allowed; charges for occupancy over two apply and may require upgrade
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates include May 12-13, 25–27, June 1-2, 8-9
- Valid for stays completed by June 15, 2012
- May upgrade to king suites or cottages for an additional fee; based on availability
- Pets welcomed in Patience Corner and Amethyst Chain rooms for an additional fee of $20 per night per pet
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2012 • Enjoy By June 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings