A Toast to Taste in Sunny San Juan
Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel & Casino • San Juan, Puerto Rico
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($372) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($389)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($554) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($587)
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- Two Rum Cocktails
- 20% Discount at Chicago Burger Company
- $20 to Spend in the Casino
You seem like a glass-half-full kind of person regularly, but with this week's Escape to the Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel & Casino in Puerto Rico, your cup runneth over with cool ocean breezes, shady palm trees, and white sandy beaches.
Quench your thirst for an exotic adventure with a three-night stay for two in a traditional room, Sundays through Thursdays ($372) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($389); or, get your juices flowing during a three-night stay for two in a one-bedroom suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($554) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($587), that features a Sheraton Sweet Sleeper TM bed with high-thread-count linens, a convenient sofa bed, and stunning Spanish-colonial interiors.
Upon your arrival, dip in to all this breathtaking resort has to offer starting with a voucher for two rum cocktails to sip as you watch the sun slip lower in the sky.
Soak up a delicious meal with a 20-percent food-and-beverage discount at Chicago Burger Company, home of the locally inspired Jibarito Burger filled with native cheeses, plantains, and Creole sauce.
In the morning, toast to a provided daily breakfast buffet before wading in the rooftop pool overlooking San Juan Bay or working out in the state-of-the-art health club. Then, shake or stir things up in the 7,000-square-foot casino where you'll have $20 to spend.
San Juan is abuzz with activity along its blue cobblestone streets: Jewelry shops, clothing boutiques, and art galleries are sure to whet your palate for trendy tastes. Nearby options for entertainment abound—visit historical fortresses, tour El Yunque Rain Forest, or slip into the Bacardi Rum Distillery.
Drink up—this Escape has mixed up a concoction that goes down smooth.
"The location [near] the city is fantastic. The view was beautiful, especially from the rooftop pool... right across the street from the water and ships. The staff [was] very nice and extremely accommodating. We could not have enjoyed our stay more."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Rooms have a maximum of 4 guests
- Up to to kids 16 and under stay free in the rooms; breakfast not included
- Breakfast is only included for two adults per offer
- 11% resort fee and 11% government tax for the room is not included and will be collected at redemption
- Gratuity for bellman, maids and waiters is not included
- Airfare not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 22, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2012 • Enjoy By December 22, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings