An Alaskan Fantasy World in Juneau
Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn • Juneau, AK
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Studio ($1,072) or Premium Demi Suite ($1,337)
- Daily Breakfast
- $80 Discount on Two Massages
- Bottle of Champagne, Wine, or a Sparkling Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- One Dozen Roses, Assortment of Chocolates, Path of Rose Petals to Bed, and Two Signature Keepsake Champagne Flutes
When you were a kid, it was easy to imagine wandering through a wardrobe into a magical new world. But just because you're all grown up doesn't mean you can't get lost in a Labyrinth of excitement and leisure: spend three nights with a plus one at Alaska's Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn for $1,072 (Deluxe Studio) or $1,337 (Premium Demi Suite).
The Neverending Story of adventure and solace begins with your choice of a bottle of champagne, wine, or sparkling non-alcoholic beverage, two Pearson's Pond keepsake champagne flutes, an assortment of chocolates, and one dozen long-stemmed roses in your room. You'll find a trail of rose petals leading to the four-poster bed of your suite, an eco-friendly fireplace, a sitting area with flat-screen TV and DVD player, a kitchenette, a two-person Jacuzzi (Premium Suites only), high-speed Internet, and a deck with gorgeous pond and rain forest views.
The AAA Four Diamond Award-winning property (the only one in Alaska) is nestled within the pristine Tongass National Forest on the bank of a small glacial kettle pond, and boasts gardens, a small waterfall, a fitness center, an outdoor sauna, and two outdoor hot tubs.
With a freshly renovated lobby and guest dining room, Pearson's amenity-rich environment—featuring mountain bikes, boats on the pond, kayaks, fishing equipment, daily breakfast, afternoon snacks, evening wine and cheese, and art and music supplies—is one reason it's a Fodor's Choice property and why MSN rated it one of the world's top five most romantic hotel destinations.
If you're looking for pampering fit for a Princess Bride, you'll find it in the inn's massage rooms with an $80 discount on two massages. After all, loose limbs make it all the easier to paddle a kayak, climb the ice, hike nearby trails, cast for salmon and halibut, or go zip lining or whale watching.
Spend a few days experiencing this enchanting Escape, and we'd be surprised if you ever want to return home.
"This sensual retreat of superbly appointed rooms, packed with every conceivable amenity, is on grounds that create the illusion of being in a fairyland somewhere in the Alaska wilderness—there's even a private pond with a rowboat."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to three (3) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay is valid for double occupancy from May 1 through September 30, 2012
- Blackout dates: July 15 – August 15, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Taxes and resort fees not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings