Rise and Shine in the Kawarthas
Plantation House Bed & Breakfast • Bethany, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two
- Three-Course Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Evening Dessert Buffet with Coffee and Tea
- Turndown Service, Late Noon Checkout, and Complimentary Parking and Wi-Fi
Everyone from nutritionists to your mom agrees that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It will also be the tastiest with this week's Escape to Plantation House Bed & Breakfast in the Kawarthas, just an hour and a half outside of Toronto.
Bring your honey for a one-night stay in an elegant guest room ($99), where you'll be nice and toasty in your king or queen pillow-top bed fitted with 300-thread-count linens. Before bedtime, hostess Rose will butter you up with an evening dessert bar including coffee and tea for two. You'll also receive turndown service, complimentary parking and Wi-Fi, and late noon checkout.
In the morning, you'll wake to a lavish, three-course gourmet breakfast that earned the property a cameo on the Food Network series I Do... Let's Eat. The ever-changing menu has included dishes like ham steak in Thai sweet and spicy sauce, French toast drizzled with locally made maple syrup, and signature hash-brown eggs with cheese.
The Plantation House's 57-acre grounds are calming like chamomile, and you'll be satiated whether you wish to simmer down with a dip in the outdoor hot tub, unwind in the gazebo on the pond, or help yourself to the smorgasbord of adventures at hand.
With so many activities nearby, you might find yourself waffling over what to do next. If the stage is your cup of tea, enjoy a lively, outdoor play at 4th Line Theatre. Craving golf? Take a swing at Black Diamond Golf Club. Check out the nearby Mosport International Raceway for an exhilarating car race, or immerse yourself in nature on a self-guided bike tour.
Bring home the bacon with a relaxing Escape to the Kawarthas, and you'll be glad you put all your eggs in this basket.
"Our bedroom was beautiful, very honeymoon-y, with white netting over the bed and white cozy bathrobes... Breakfast the next morning was both elegant and satisfying... I can't imagine a lovelier bed and breakfast."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- Wi-fi available
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings