Palm Tree Paradise in the Coachella Valley
Inn at Deep Canyon • Palm Desert, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Double Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($120) or Fridays and Saturdays ($140)
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
Palm Desert—with its evergreen golf courses, bustling shopping district, and lively entertainment—is anything but deserted. Still, if it's solitude you seek, this quintessential Tinseltown getaway offers just that. Discover both sides of the desert with this week's Escape to the Inn at Deep Canyon.
A two-hour drive from Los Angeles, the inn is offering a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($120) or Fridays and Saturdays ($140). If you're a lone vacationing maverick, take Fido with you to this pet-friendly, 32-room hotel.
Drop your sunglasses over your nose once you reach your King or Double Room, equipped with Wi-Fi and cable television. Many of the rooms also come with kitchenettes, and all are no more than a few steps from the large palm-lined pool and the adjacent Jacuzzi, which is rarely attended by more than a handful of other visitors.
After your complimentary breakfast, offered to each guest both days, explore the Coachella Valley. Peek inside the stores at The Gardens on El Paseo—Anthropologie, Saks, and about 50 others, including two art galleries—then head for The Living Desert, which is literally buzzing with life: Insects, plants, rattlesnakes, birds of prey, bighorn sheep, and other exciting wildlife call this sanctuary home.
Play a round of golf at the Desert Willow Golf Resort, named one of the Best Places to Play by Golf Digest, and choose between the eco-friendly Firecliff Course, loaded with challenging water hazards, or the more easy-going Mountain View Course, both at the Desert Willow Golf Resort.
Then, feast your eyes on, well, a feast at the authentic Chez Pierre Bistro, which offers comfortable seating for single diners as well as intimate two-tops for couples. Start with escargot de Bourgogne and a glass of French vin before tucking in to roast crispy duck in a lavender honey sauce.
With so much to do in this desert oasis, you'd think this week's Escape were a mirage.
"We made use of the pool and Jacuzzi without being bothered. Overall the trip was so restful and relaxing that we returned last year and are already planning to do the same this year, only this time I'm bringing friends."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Wifi available
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2012 • Enjoy By August 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings