Poolside in Palm Springs
Riviera Palm Springs • Palm Springs, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Riviera King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($109) or Fridays and Saturdays ($125) between June 1 and July 31
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Riviera King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189) between May 1 and May 31
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Riviera King Room, Sundays through Thursdays between Now and April 30, 2012 ($184)
- Two Welcome Cocktails
Scheherazade had 1,001 nights to spin her tales of desert delights, but she would have asked for 1,002 had she known about this week's legendary Escape.
Luckily, it doesn't take a magic carpet to whisk you away to the Riviera Palm Springs, where you'll enjoy a one-night stay for two in a Riviera King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($109) or Fridays and Saturdays ($125) between June 1 and July 31, 2012; Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189) between May 1 and May 31, 2012; or Sundays through Thursdays between now and April 30, 2012 ($184). All options include two welcome cocktails.
Our getaway genie is here to grant your every wish, starting with a royal rest in a room fit for a king. These mid-century marvels feature luxurious linens, separate marble bath and rain shower, and vistas of the surrounding gardens, mountains, or pool.
Water your caravan poolside, where the likes of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Elvis Presley once found haven in the elegant private cabanas. Or, refill your own canteen at the swanky Starlite Lounge, named one of America's Greatest Bars by Playboy magazine for its classic cocktails, inventive design, and live jazz and soul music.
When you're ready for a little adventure, channel your inner Aladdin by exploring the undisturbed Indian Canyons, or enjoy a Hummer or hot air balloon tour of the arid landscape. Just leave plenty of time to re-hydrate with a refreshing dip in The Riviera's SpaTerre Watsu pool before scheduling a transformative Balinese, Thai, or Indonesian face and body treatment.
You'll emerge from this desert dream renewed and ready to party the night away at Circa 59, the resort's signature restaurant, which features reinvented classics like blue-nose bass and seared New York steak in a Hollywood-glam setting.
Go ahead, take a drink: This oasis of luxury is no mirage.
"A party place that attracts young, well-heeled, bikini-clad guests who hang out around the pool by day and the Bikini Bar by night. Spacious rooms fill a collection of two-story buildings that circle a huge free-form pool."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include two welcome cocktails
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy; upgrades to rooms to accommodate up to four adults based on availability
- Upgrades are payable directly to the property and a fee for third and fourth adult in room is $25 plus taxes per each additional adult
- 15.605% taxes and $31.78/night resort fee are not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates apply: 2/27- 3/1, 3/21-3/26, 3/29-4/1, 4/13-4/15, 4/20-4/22, 5/25 – 5/27
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2012 • Enjoy By July 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings