A Storybook Stay in Enchanted Vermont
Castle Hill Resort and Spa • Proctorsville, VT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Castle Queen Room or Condo Hotel Suite, Sundays through Thursdays, with a $25 Voucher Toward a Three-Course Prix-Fixe Gourmet Dinner for Two ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Castle Queen Room or Condo Hotel Suite, Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Vouchers Can Be Combined for an Unlimited Number of Nights
- $25 Voucher Toward a 50-Minute Massage
- Pool and Hot Tub Access
Mirror, mirror on the wall, where can you Escape to have a springtime ball? Break out the pastels and Windex your glass slippers, because with this week's Escape, a carriage awaits to ferry you to the flowered fantasyland of the Castle Hill Resort & Spa in Vermont.
Choose a getaway in a Castle Queen Room or Condo Hotel Suite for two: one night, Sundays through Thursdays, with a $25 voucher toward a three-course pre-fixe gourmet dinner for two ($99), or two-nights ($299), Fridays and Saturdays, without the dinner option. Awaken your Sleeping Beauty to gaze upon verdant tree-lined grounds while perched next to the hearth of this turn-of-the-century English Cotswold Castle, listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Vouchers can be combined for an unlimited number of nights.
Then, lace up your boots for a hike up Okemo Mountain, only minutes away. Carve your way through 600 acres of trails boasting sweeping valley vistas.
Later, the Aveda Concept Spa awaits with a menu of pampering services that could transform even a wicked stepmother into the belle of the ball. Unwind with a $25 voucher toward a 50-minute massage in the historic carriage house, then take a dip in the heated outdoor pool and hot tub after a Vinyasa yoga class in the solarium.
In the evening, put the castle's service to the test by being their guest during a candlelit dinner—use your voucher during the weekday stay or order from the menu on a weekend. Chef Alphonsus delights with French-inspired cuisine from filet mignon to seafood bouillabaisse.
It doesn't take Prince Charming to tell that this Escape is the perfect fit. But act fast, lest your fairy tale getaway revert to a pumpkin at midnight.
" "There's a fairy-tale feel to this stone mansion, constructed by Governor Allen Miller Fletcher in 1905. Today, it offers visitors plenty of ways to escape reality, including an Aveda spa, fine dining, and ten beautifully detailed guest rooms."-- Boston Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend your stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Room types included are based on availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 15 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Dinner voucher is not valid on 5/19, 25, and 26
- Saturday nights require a 2-night minimum
- Sunday of Memorial Day weekend is considered a weekend package
- Based on double occupancy; max occupancy in a Castle rooms is 2 and max occupancy in condo hotel suites is 4
- Voucher valid for two people per room and based on double occupancy
- Max occupancy in Castle rooms is two, and is for in a condo hotel suite
- Children under 18 are free; each additional adult is $15.00 per night
- Vermont state rooms tax is not included and will be collected at the resort
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 14, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2012 • Enjoy By June 14, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings