Gourmet Getaway in Vermont's Green Mountains
The Essex Resort & Spa • Essex, VT
- Daily Spa Access for Each Guest
- A Two-Night Weekday Stay for Two, Including Late Check-Out, Plus Your Choice of:
- The Adventure Package (Any Weekday in 2011 or 2012): Access to a Challenge Course, Zip Lines, Skating, and More ($579)
- Or, The Ski + Spa or Cooking Package (November 25, 2011 to April 14, 2012): Two Ski Lift Tickets Daily and Your Choice of Either Two Cooking Classes or Two Massages ($729)
- Or, The Tennis + Spa or Cooking Package (Weekdays from May 1, 2011 to September 1, 2011): Tennis Lessons for Two and Your Choice of Either Two Cooking Classes or Two Massages ($999)
Your days with Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys were numbered when you hit middle school, but that doesn't mean it's too late to choose your own adventure with this week's Escape to Vermont's Essex Resort & Spa. Take your pick between a two-night weekday stay with an Adventure Package for two for $579; a Tennis, Spa, and Cooking Package for two for $999; and a Ski, Spa, and Cooking Package for two for $729.
Open a book of experiences like you've only dreamed of at this 18-acre Green Mountain estate just minutes from Lake Champlain with a two-night stay, including late check-out, in one of the Essex's traditional guest rooms. Your novel getaway includes daily spa access to the state-of-the-art fitness center with indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, free weights, yoga classes, and personal trainer.
You'll want to stay in peak condition to freely indulge at the Essex's two award-winning restaurants—Butler's Farm and The Tavern—featuring fresh, local farm ingredients and a wine list named one of the best in the world by Wine Spectator.
If you choose the Adventure Package, turn the page onto an afternoon of exhilaration with ice skating, snow-tubing, a survival challenge, or high challenge course in winter and geo-caching, zip lines, or a high challenge course in summer.
Otherwise, proceed directly to the Essex's Cook Academy, where you'll both learn new techniques and recipes in a fun, low-pressure environment. Can't stand the heat? Opt for two massages at The Spa at The Essex, instead. Afterward, take your pick between tennis lessons at Vermont Tennis Vacations with a professional instructor or a pair of lift tickets to at the nearby Bolton Valley Resort or Smuggler's Notch Resort, home to some of the state's best powder. Whichever package you choose includes daily spa access for you and your plus one.
This week's Escape proves it's never too late to start a new chapter on fun, especially when it's this easy to write your own ending.
"The best part of a stay here is access to cooking classes offered each day in professional test kitchens on site. Very comfortable Susan Sargent-designed rooms are adorned with her vibrant colors in everything from the wall paint to the pillow covers."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per person, up to 4 additional as gifts
- Up to 4 vouchers may be combined per reservation for an extended stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on holidays
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 16, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 16, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 16, 2012 • Enjoy By March 16, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings